When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So much for Honesty

Guest TTK

Even though I'm not a big fan of TTK, I have to agree that the actions of this individual are absolutely despicable... a permanent ban from all replica watch message boards would be a step in the right direction... but what would prevent him from smartening up and just coming back with a different user-name and contact information to attempt more theft and crime?

Our silly American close mindedness. I sat here for 5 - 10 minutes thinking about how or why this dude lost 300 pounds of weight because his watches were confiscated. Was he depressed and didn't eat? Was he afraid someone was going to come after him, so he got in shape so he could fight or run away? Was he smuggling 15 x 20 pound watches = 300 pounds going through UK customs? Did he lose the weight so he could put on a fat suit and then hide watches inside it?

All these things running through my head and not once did I think of currency. Maybe if there weren't so many americans that could stand to lose 300 pounds it would have come a lot easier.

:rolleyes:

fantastic first post :lol:

welcome to RWG TheDukeZip :victory:

deltatahoe

Even though I'm not a big fan of TTK, I have to agree that the actions of this individual are absolutely despicable... a permanent ban from all replica watch message boards would be a step in the right direction... but what would prevent him from smartening up and just coming back with a different user-name and contact information to attempt more theft and crime?

Because Admin was supposed to do an IP sweep soon?

For the record, as I mentioned my boyfriend directed me to this forum when I started to collect rep watches. He's not even a watch person, but he's Google King, and always in the know about the latest cool site. So the first two times, I used his login.

In fact, on RWG.COM, we were on simultaneously one day! (How is this possible? Shouldn't there be a stop-guard to prevent that?).

Next day after that, I registered, and the rest as they say, is torture -- for you all!

All these things running through my head and not once did I think of currency. Maybe if there weren't so many americans that could stand to lose 300 pounds it would have come a lot easier. :rolleyes:

First, as the previously loudest mouthed newbie, welcome to RWG.

Second, I bet you it's not only Americans that are "closed-minded" and thought pounds=lbs. You're just lucky you haven't found out about "stones" yet. And counterpanes, anoraks, and plimsolls.

Third, I thought the same thing, and I'm British. Guess I've been in America too long. :)