When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Joe's phone number?

purspeed

Can someone PM me Joe's number please? Andrew can vouch for me. Thx in advance gents! ;)

I don't think others should give out his number just like that. Best to ask him, I'm sure he'll give it to you, but it's a bit out-of-oder getting it from someone else.

<_<

I don't think others should give out his number just like that. Best to ask him, I'm sure he'll give it to you, but it's a bit out-of-oder getting it from someone else.

<_<

I agree totally. If purspeed has trouble getting a response, perhaps someone can forward the message and let Joe decide how to handle it. If I were Joe that's how I would prefer that my friends handle a request such as this.

Can someone PM me Joe's number please? Andrew can vouch for me. Thx in advance gents! ;)

"Andrew can vouch for me" :bangin: now thats the lamest thing I have read during the last hour. Lets wait until Andrew arrives..and I am talking about royal prince Andrew :lol:

Gunnar's funning ya...........................it's actually the Head office of GAF

Have a nice day :)

Ken

Oooooops...never knew he worked there :g:

42357-37908.jpg

Not that there is anything wrong with that....

"Andrew can vouch for me" :bangin: now thats the lamest thing I have read during the last hour. Lets wait until Andrew arrives..and I am talking about royal prince Andrew :lol:

You're funny.

I PM'ed him twice and emailed him once. It's not an emergency or anything, just looking for some viable options that a phone convo could do in a few moments.

Since I am new, I wanted to introduce myself to him via phone, that's all.

If you guys are not comfortable forwarding his number, I can understand that.

Thanks for the help and link. ;)

Now that everyone has had their .02 in, can someone PM me Joe's number?

Just leave him alone. His mailbox is full anyway.

We would care more about his health than your watch.

I have a watch waiting to send in for a month now. What's the big deal anyway. It's just a watch.

Well, maybe I can answer a few questions for him.

1) If you want to introduce yourself...

Ans: Don't bother. He has lots of watches there and I am sure he won't have time for your introduction. Think about it. You wouldn't want anyone to bother you when you don't feel good.

2) If you have a question about a watch...

Ans: Post it on the board. There are a lot of knowlegable members here can help you out.

3) If you want to send a watch in to repair or service...

Ans: Wait until he posts again here, or send him a PM/email. He is very busy and is not taking new orders according to the previous thread.

4) If you want to get an update of your watch service...

Ans: Send an email to his new email address.