When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check

predfan2001

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahh, the PO. Have always been my next purchase, but for me being paranoid that someone, somewhere, out there is going to call me out, I am waiting for a good deal to come up on our GEN alter ego forum.

The HBB's never disappoint me, although now I've got the chrono reset problem. :wounded1:

I know the dates are off; these are my archive photos!

:p no one's gonna call you out on the UPO.. it's an amazing rep plus .... it's an Omega so it ain't like a Rolex..

Rolex = first thing people think "is it fake?" LOL not with the Omega..

at least, that's the way I see it... I think you have less much less.. so little risk of being called out with the UPO

TomRiddle,

Fellow Brooklynite I see? :thumbsupsmileyanim: I'm from Bay Ridge. Did you hear about the tornado? Since I wasn't in town, I wanted to know about the damage.

the damage was bad for the area in BK that got hit, otherwise most of the damage came frmo the "flooding"

LI and the subways/NJ were badly badly hit, people couldn't make it to work, commute hell

same ole same ole :p but yea, in BK the part it touched trees were uprooted and whatnot

Ahh, the PO. Have always been my next purchase, but for me being paranoid that someone, somewhere, out there is going to call me out, I am waiting for a good deal to come up on our GEN alter ego forum.

And this dainty for dinner (the wife loves it) [gen]

I know the dates are off; these are my archive photos!

ooo, that's a Timewalker model!!! ^^ if i may ask, how much are the gens?

i got a timewalker inc, can't wait! very stylin

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

296830-1195.jpg

WOW! StrapCulture straps are incredible...splendid choice, Verbal! I heard you get a little leather pouch with each strap too.

(Too bad the Rad Historic Legend I ordered for my Radiomirs is taking so long to come)

@X: Just saw your compliment to my hands. THANK YOU! Enjoy choosing amongst your Aladin's Cave of watches. ;)

@Stephane: YOU HAVE A PANERAI?? And a Fiddy to boot! Don't know why I didn't think you'd be the type to like that. :whistling:

@Scoobs: Lorenz, very unusual. You have a fine eye for quality I've been noticing in the Wristies. :p

@Chubbchubb: I am not much for the SS bracelet on PAMs, but yours is beginning to change my mind. Lovely 111!

Today...tomorrow...Sunday...see you on Monday.

Why change a great thing, right? See you, Jeff!

Guys, minor catastrophe. I broke my middle-finger nail on my Wristie hand. Makes my hand look awful. I don't know why, but it just does. :wounded1:

296898-1150.jpg

So I'm going back to red nails for the Start of the Week Wrist-checks. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

WOW! StrapCulture straps are incredible...splendid choice, Verbal! I heard you get a little leather pouch with each strap too.

(Too bad the Rad Historic Legend I ordered for my Radiomirs is taking so long to come)

Not sure it's leather but it sure is a damn fine pouch AND an official warranty card.... I guess there's a first time for everything but StrapCulture definately has a returning customer :-) very hard to top quality and service, not to forget the attention to detail when you open up the package :wub:

297017-1058.jpg

@Stephane: YOU HAVE A PANERAI?? And a Fiddy to boot! Don't know why I didn't think you'd be the type to like that. :whistling:

:o

I have a Daylight that will receive a gen crown and a rubber on deloying soon too ;)

297039-1036.jpg

Oh and today I will put the rubber on the PO so I can share your PO day guys :D

297041-1034.jpg

Maybe this is nuts, but the more of the tschokes I receive with the straps, the more I am inclined to want to return, too. :o

Off the top of my head, these strapmakers offer:

- Timeconnection.biz: Sealed plastic holder and business/thank you card.

- Manuffature Firenze: Trademarked cotton "sock". Very handy.

- Simona: Cute (leather?) pouch.

- StrapCulture: As pictured above.

- Zeugma: Suede/leather pouch.

- Greg Stevens: Long beige cardboard holder with "Greg Stevens" marked on it in black. Business card.

- Paw Marker: Long black cardboard holder, protected by white cardboard slide-in, dangling Paw Marker fob.

- Strapworks: (Still to receive) ?

- Strapcode: (Still to receive) ?

- Metta Catherina: Certificate of guarantee of 200 year-old leather.

Any other goodies you can think of, which strapmakers send alongside their straps?

@Stephane: Wow, a Daylight. Very nice additions coming too! Somehow you can wear anything and it looks good, Stephane...

@Scoobs: Say"Happy Birthday" to my fellow Leo, Scoobs! Alas, no fresh wristie. I am really upset since last night I broke another nail in my wrist-check left hand...I need red fingernails, stat!

I'll let you into a secret, guys.

I think PAMs look masculine on women if said women don't have an awesome manicure to match.

Maciek's girlfriend, Ola, had a French manicure which really highlighted the PAM Purdey Lion, and gave that huge watch a feminine air. Ditto with me, long varnished nails and my PAMs. So, no mani, no Pannie.

Ok...PO !!!

So, finaly fitted that rubber band on it.

No, it is not fitted very well.

I have Jules Borel spring bars (1.8 x22), WD 40, could set it up but...

One side is perfect, the other just pops out.

It is definitely missing some rubber on on end.

Anyway, let's go :D

297140-995.jpg