When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bigshooter checking in.............

• 1 year later...

Hey Bigshooter, remember me? I'm the one you left hanging over at the darkside... Remember the MBW raffle, you know the one that you collected around $1000.00 from all the members that thought they could win an MBW. This all took place back in early Feb... remember? Then you just skipped out and left me hanging... no watch and a lot of [censored] excuses... remember.

For everyone reading this, this [censored] ran a raffle scam for the MBW and several others over on the dark side that were never completed, seems he collected the money and disappeared. Quite a few members have come out and stated that they never received their winnings. Since your located in Oklahoma, maybe I can send my brother up you way, he lives in Texas, just a few hours drive and he loves to kick the [censored] out of asswipes. He's about 6'2 and 200 pounds covered in tats and really long hair, sort of looks like a biker. Last guy that tangled with him ended up in the hospital and he spent several months in the pokey.

I do know where you live and after talking with Tim, I have all the info I need to send him your way... Once again he's 6'2, 200 pounds and covered in tats. Make sure you check the shadows when you go out at night, he might be there asking for directions to the hospital. :black_eye:

I gave you the benefit of the doubt over at RWI but after finding you over here, I'm calling you out... YOU SORRY SACK OF MONKEY [censored], YOU WILL GET WHAT'S COMING TO YOU, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

Admin keep an eye on this scamming POS

234808-11421.gif

I hope you [censored] blows out and you [censored] yourself in publc...

I hope my point has been made

Hey clueless. You might notice that BS has not been here for a while - just like at RWI. Perhaps he is having issues in the real world that you are not aware of. He has been a member for a long time and I highly doubt that he actualy scammed anyone - I am sure there is a good story for all this.

I will say however, your post is pathetic and uncalled for. If I was Bigshooter I would file a law suit against you for your threats of violence.

Well I'll let you in on a little secret, he did scam me and quite a few members on RWI, I do have all the facts, this has been going on since mid Feb.

I'm not clueless , you don't have the facts on this situation. This [censored] started Feb 19th and after a big song and dance he just up and disappeared from RWI and magically shows up over here.

Until you know the situation stay out of it. This so called outstanding member is nothing more than a con...

Like I said stay out of until you know the facts

Then you know that he up and vanished 2 weeks after the contest, wouldn't answer PM's or even sign on... HMMMM wonder what that was about... I know you where a mod there I remember you, I guess you never experienced anything like that happening.

May I ask why your no longer a mod?

Like I said stay out of it

BTW - Physical threats of violence will only get you a quick trip to jail. I would re-think your post.

I understand that you may be [censored] about this - I will note that the Admin at RWI offered to make good on the problem (which you turned down) so I would say that this is over the line.

I really doubt that Bigshooter spent two and a half years on the forums just to rip you and a few others off. I suspect there is more to this story that you do not know yet.

Then you know that he up and vanished 2 weeks after the contest, wouldn't answer PM's or even sign on... HMMMM wonder what that was about... I know you where a mod there I remember you, I guess you never experienced anything like that happening.

May I ask why your no longer a mod?

Like I said stay out of it

You sure can ask whyI am no longer a mod. I retired as I lost interest in working as a mod - I also lost interest working with Klink.

Why the [censored] should I stay out of this. You made the post public. Last time I checked this is an open topic in an open forum that you bumped. This means it is open to all.

I suspect that BS had some real life problems that took him away from the forums and that the timing was bad.

If you will remember Tim who offered to make good on this also had some real life problems that took him away from the forums durring a raffle he was running.

I had some good dealings with bigshooter; I hope nothing bad has happened to him. Hopefully he will come back and sort this out.

I'm sure he will. The threats on the OP's part on the other hand won't help, but perhaps an admin could give him a call to check it out (just a thought).

Everybody can have issues that affects others....sometimes unforeseen.....HOWEVER.......the first step to a resolution.....is to offer an explanation.......that's all people ask for in general........if the individual concerned was involved.....even if RWI modes offered some sort of comensatory gesturel.......that doesn't eliminate the need for an explanation.......and that's all that is needed to start a reconciliation process.....!

@ cjeffers58 I'm between a rock and a hard place here..........on one hand you have been a good member here on the other you have just come out and threatened violence to another member.......normally I would ban you for this, I just don't tolerate that kind of crap.

But then you have a genuine concern as you have been jibbed out of a raffle prize, but hey how many tickets did you buy? How much in your opinion is someones well being worth $10, $20.

Yes I know the prize is an MBW but stop acting like he stole 4 to 500 dollars off you, if and it's a big if, he has done a runner it is only the money you paid for your tickets that you have lost.

You might also note he hasn't been here for a Month.

I will tell you want I'm going to forget about this transgression but I'm telling you point blank cut the threats or I'm going to pull your plug..................for good.

Ken

Everybody can have issues that affects others....sometimes unforeseen.....HOWEVER.......the first step to a resolution.....is to offer an explanation.......that's all people ask for in general........if the individual concerned was involved.....even if RWI modes offered some sort of comensatory gesturel.......that doesn't eliminate the need for an explanation.......and that's all that is needed to start a reconciliation process.....!

Maybe so Neil but explainations are not forthcoming from those who have suffered massive heart attacks or victims of road accidents or even muggings gone terribly wrong.

Ken

Maybe so Neil but explainations are not forthcoming from those who have suffered massive heart attacks or victims of road accidents or even muggings gone terribly wrong.

Yeah...but I'm sure none of those people set out to have heart attacks....road accidents...or to be mugged....!

If BS did scam members at RWI and gave no explanation.......and then jumps up over here.......I feel he owes the members here an explanation for his alleged actions at RWI.....!

As for whether he only paid a few $$$ for a lottery ticket.....and that's all he lost......sorry that doesn'y wash.......i fyou bought a lottery ticket and it came up trumps...and on the way to the store to claim your $1 million ....and I stole it from your hand.....and registered it before you....you'd hardly walk away and say....'oh well....I really only lost a buck".......c'mon Ken.....would ya....well.....WOULD YA.....!

Edited by TTK