When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

All Members

jraines87

Even dummies like me figured out gran was deleting and editing posts over there? But I'm not smart enough to figure out why he would lock almost every thread in every forum over there....is Gran doing that, too?

Yes & No....

By locking the threads, it prevents members from pulling over there informative posts to here.

He locked some, we locked some.

Our reason:

Gran was editing posts of senior members and inserting words to make it look like they had said things which in fact they didn't. For old timers it was pretty obvious that for example, Nanug would not say the things that magically appeard in some of his threads.

Gran's Reason:

To prevent everyone from pulling their posts over here. Hence the reason I started a topic in general discussion to ask members to post a topic they would like unlocked so that they could pull their info off and put it here. Joe, Ubi and other have started doing this.....

Edited by jraines87

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Chronus: auch :victory:

Sad..

whoever..

and voices about a person with an agenda have been heard

for months.

As stated, this is RWG.. the other place is the past, and

it looks to me like some rubbish was left behind

no loss no matter the name..

kinda like what happens to an abandoned vehicle, left

at the kerb..

as for why? perhaps chemical natural or purchased on street.

bright side? yes,

for in very short time focus will be here, not there, and

perhaps quicker this way.

All the very best to everyone, including B and G

Life is Good!

K.

"Take what you wish from the table of life, but do remember,

you WILL pay for it."

Edited by Klink

Well.....I never......trouble....trouble in River City.......trouble with a capital T....and that rhymes with G...and that stands for Gran.....what was I BANNED for.....was it my assertion months ago that Gran was on the take......was it the case that I was shouted down...and ostracised as a troublemaker.........does this sound familair......."I TOLD YOU SO"..... :victory: !

BTW...I never mentioned JJ.......and if Gran edited my posts....well that's what happens with little men...they have delusions of grandeur....Hitler...Nappy and countless others spring to mind.... :whistling:

Well.....I never......trouble....trouble in River City.......trouble with a capital T....and that rhymes with G...and that stands for Gran.....what was I BANNED for.....was it my assertion months ago that Gran was on the take......was it the case that I was shouted down...and ostracised as a troublemaker.........does this sound familair......."I TOLD YOU SO"..... :victory: !

BTW...I never mentioned JJ.......and if Gran edited my posts....well that's what happens with little men...they have delusions of grandeur....Hitler...Nappy and countless others spring to mind.... :whistling:

For the record, I never ostracised ya.... On the other hand, I will admit to being at the top of the clueless list... I guess I never saw it coming (Where is the kick yourself in the ass icon again?)

Yes, Gran went nuts and made like you were nice, Clive & Demsy were lovers, Jetmid was Larry Flynt, etc.... :lol:

(we know the above was a joke, but he did in fact edit posts. And not in a humorus way either)

Eveyone... let me just step in here for a moment.

First off, congratulations one and all for getting this baby off the ground! It was a magnificent effort. You all deserve a hearty cheer and a clap on the back. Well done.

Everyone is tired. Some of us have been up for nearly 24 hours now clicking, typing and fixing. Nerves are shot and emotions are frayed. So everyone just stop for a minute and go out on the front porch and look at the moon (or sun). It's beautiful outside. Get a breath of fresh air.

Back? Good... now bear this in mind: accusations have been made and some have been proven; others are the words of frustration and massive disappointment. Remember everyone is tired, and everyone is shaking their heads in disbelief. I'm sure it's not all true, and it's not all false.

Let's all go get some rest. The world will continue to turn for a few hours. Let's go calm our thoughts and let the events of the day settle down. Remember what we've done here today. It is a grand achievement and I'm proud to say that WE DID IT!

Now who will hoist a green ale with me? CHEERS!

We few, we happy few... we band of brothers (and Iso!) :D

As always, a calm and sober voice of reason. Very well said indeed, sir.

I, my friend, would be more than honored to hoist a green mug with you.

Did anyone ever find out who TKK was ? He eventually got "banned" I think and hasn't shown back up but seemed to want to stir the pot with his attempted "replication" of TTK.

Guest Newkirk
TTK made an assertion that jjahj seemed to have confirmed : Blade and Johnnyboy are the same person.

If that is the case, then I am furious.

OMFG...And was just going ask where's johnnyboy? He seemed very nice...Of course he did you idiot..this is just a forum...Remember that people!..It can happen anywhere..anytime!

this is all a bit mental and people need to sort out over reactions - some of which, i think are largely predictable - however, Nanuq said it best - let's take time out, relax and whatever!!!

ANyway, I think this has been a great beginning so let's enjoy it!

Guest Newkirk

I'm going to lay down the hard cold fact! Unless you've met that person, nobody here really and truely knows each other! I'm sorry to say to this group here, but it's true! Again, I'm sorry for being a pesamist(didn't spell that right) but for me, that's reality!

Edited by Newkirk

Guest Newkirk
Yes seems strange that a person as smart as Gran woud act like that,must be the cold weather :lol:

Are you bloody serious? Would you people here quit being so nieve! Look @ Enron! I'm starting to get suspisious!

Edited by Newkirk

The butler did it with the candle stick! Or was it Gran aka Johnnyboy? What a shame.

I hope it was a lot of money, like enough to lose friends over. Why is it when people make mistakes they just don’t admit it. Just step up to the plate an say “I screwed up forgive me for the moment of lack of reasoning”. If that happens the onus would be on us to forgive.

post-435-1142721206.gif

The butler did it with the candle stick! Or was it Gran aka Johnnyboy? What a shame.

I hope it was a lot of money, like enough to lose friends over. Why is it when people make mistakes they just don’t admit it. Just step up to the plate an say “I screwed up forgive me for the moment of lack of reasoning”. If that happens the onus would be on us to forgive.

post-435-1142721206.gif

Good friends should never be lost. Easy to say, harder to prove. I'm sure we've all lost good friends along the way and it's tough.

I'm lucky in that so far as I know I've never lost good friends over money, which would hurt, but you never know. I have faith in my friends, and I have faith in myself, and that's the way it is.

I hope they don't let me down, and more so, I hope I don't let them down - for money, love or whatever... I think that's important, and I think a lot (A LOT ) of people here think the same way.

I'd like to say that's my 2 cents but is a bit more than that.

Trust is both a strong and fragile thing at the same time - it is an oxymoron (spl?) - that's why you have to look after it and nurture it, for ever and Trust others do the same.

• 2 weeks later...