When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

All Members

jraines87

Hang on Jeff, I think Gran's off his rocker and that he could have a lot more to do with the missing watches than stated,

However if you are saying that you know for a fact that he is involved with this I think you need to lay this proof on the table.

Ken

No ken I do not know this for a fact, but reflecting back on Iso's concerns, Who wanted to lead, etc... It's looking awful suspicious.

I'm really too tired to compose much at this point. I've been up almost 24 hours.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I gotta say, it's pretty hilarious that Kenberg's entries are all over the place linking to the new RWG, classic.

PS. on a sidenote, if what I read thus far is true, that is beyond sad, it is despicable. But then again, money changes everything right? :whistling:

I gotta say, it's pretty hilarious that Kenberg's entries are all over the place linking to the new RWG, classic.

PS. on a sidenote, if what I read thus far is true, that is beyond sad, it is despicable. But then again, money changes everything right? :whistling:

Gran deleted all the old ones....

We've had a long standing member King_Jubilee that didn't know abou the new site cause all our postings were deleted....

Can't belive some people would sell out their friends for any amount of $$ :thumbdown:

johnnyboy is not blade and jjajh did not really say that. clearly it was gran editing their posts. the post was by tkk (who I belive is gran) and then jjajh's post was edited to say that jf was blade. When mods at RWG edit a post, the standard "edited by___" reference does not appear as it does when you edit your onw post.

These are the words of a wise man.

Eveyone... let me just step in here for a moment.

First off, congratulations one and all for getting this baby off the ground! It was a magnificent effort. You all deserve a hearty cheer and a clap on the back. Well done.

Everyone is tired. Some of us have been up for nearly 24 hours now clicking, typing and fixing. Nerves are shot and emotions are frayed. So everyone just stop for a minute and go out on the front porch and look at the moon (or sun). It's beautiful outside. Get a breath of fresh air.

Back? Good... now bear this in mind: accusations have been made and some have been proven; others are the words of frustration and massive disappointment. Remember everyone is tired, and everyone is shaking their heads in disbelief. I'm sure it's not all true, and it's not all false.

Let's all go get some rest. The world will continue to turn for a few hours. Let's go calm our thoughts and let the events of the day settle down. Remember what we've done here today. It is a grand achievement and I'm proud to say that WE DID IT!

Now who will hoist a green ale with me? CHEERS!

We few, we happy few... we band of brothers (and Iso!) :D

It did seem odd to me Gran's name was not on the list of those behind this move... or did he edit that out afterwards? That post has now disappeared and I was on Page 16 or 17 about post counts a couple of days ago.

Going to play soccer soon, be back later in the afternoon.

Gran showed "signs" of a "troubled soul" long ago in admin over at old Rwg.

we were not sure what to make of his emotional highs and lows as well as his visions of personal "GRANdeur"

yes he is editing posts to make some of us look bad.

i did not trust Gran at all and made sure he was not involved in admin or as a mod here..... giving our founding members as much information as i could.....the votes were counted and well......

dealers have my address and so do lots of members as well as my phone number.i'm not going anywhere.

i can't believe i have to publicly deny being Blade......in light of Gran's editing of my friends posts it looks as if i have to do just that.

I AM NOT BLADE.

jf.

well, even if you did not publicly declare that, i'm sure all of us would have already known that you ain't Blade...

Maybe, just maybe... gran IS the reason why Blade left & ran away in the 1st place... of cos, i'm just basing this observation on what i've read & know... cos i myself find it a bitter pill to swallow, to even think that gran would do such a thing as to run a scam....

Sigh....

Anyway, It's a new day, and a new RWG... so Here's wishing everyone all the best in our time here...

:yeah::yeah:

Gunnar isn't just anybody. And he sure isnt' stupid. I just can't imagine that he'd do those things....

I really hope he talks to me (or to somebody else) and clears this up.

Don't rush it lads, please.

Yes seems strange that a person as smart as Gran woud act like that,must be the cold weather :lol:

Some of you may have flipped between this site and the old site over the course of the last few hours.

You may have also noticed that all our informative posts regarding the move have been removed.

As an owner of another message board and as a co-admin of this board, I can tell you that only a moderator or site admin has the permission to do this.

We're not sure who it is but we have a good idea. (Think real hard and see who's missing here)

Anyway, this person is editing our posts and inserting words that were not spoken. This has been done to one of nanug (Bob's) posts and as everyone here knows,e he is one of the most upstanding guys around.

Please be advised in advance that you may see bogus posts magically appear over there that we did not post.

Who cares ?

This person belongs to the past.

But here is the better future :thumbsupsmileyanim: (or was it furniture?)

Regards to all of you

Mike

IMHO

speculation is just that...speculation.....leads to intrigue and suspicion.....this stuff is best left to somke filled back rooms......

the point is you guys performed a Herculian task in getting this site up....and you are all to be congratulated for your fine work and ability to work as a team.....

everyone learned something....and my suspicion is that it wont happen again

I was new to RWG and just beginning to settle in and enjoy the world of REPS and the many diverse personalities represented in you guys....people from all over the world.....

time to move on.....

would be nice to leave the crap at the doorstep...where it belongs

give us kids a chance to grow up in a clean...healthy environment

just my $.02

Ultimately this will be Grans loss. It's bad that a founder member turns like this - but hey, what can you do but move on. It's all in the past anyway so no point wasting energy on being upset. I do feel sorry for those here that have been let down personally - that's a shame. This new place is certainly rocking already - love it.

Sorry to join this drama so late in the morning but I overslept due to movies and a round or two of the local grog B)

@ISO...to your comment...

TTK made an assertion that jjahj seemed to have confirmed : Blade and Johnnyboy are the same person.

If that is the case, then I am furious.

First of all I am jjajh...not jjahj...who happens to be my demented first cousin :blink:

Now that that's out of the way....NO...those were not my words. It would seem that an administrator or moderator took the liberty to modify my post for some sad and pointless purpose.

I know for a fact that Johnny boy is not Blade because he is Celine Dion :Jumpy:

So please don't be furious with me as I have a terrible headache this morning and can get very grumpy :)

Time to move on. Gran will turn the lights out over there.

Forget him. If this is true, he turned out to be a very bad guy with some real issues.

Unfortunately it is true....

I feel like a guy who thought his marriage was all good, only To come home to find divorce papers laying on the kitchen table.