When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

All Members

jraines87

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just registered about 10 minutes back, and I used a link from RWG (Old) to get here. Sorry to hear that someone is acting the saboteur. Hopefully it is a case of a wee bit too much Irish Whiskey on St. Paddy's Day.

Glad to be here

Arthur

Yes, he just did it again and now I can safely say that it is in fact GRAN who's acting out....

I just registered about 10 minutes back, and I used a link from RWG (Old) to get here. Sorry to hear that someone is acting the saboteur. Hopefully it is a case of a wee bit too much Irish Whiskey on St. Paddy's Day.

Glad to be here

Arthur

Someone help me here. Someone, whom jraines just outed on RWG, is closing multiple threads at RWG with the intent of sabotaging this board? Granted, three out of my five brain cells are not working, but what exactly is going on? Mostly, I'm curious if there is one person closing those threads, or if there is some nuclear exchange going on over there. Would all those with the authority to close threads @ RWG please chime in?

Calmly and cooly.

Gran wanted to continue as a mod over here- a vote was carried out, and unfortunately Gran was not appointed.

Earlier there was a mass deletion of posts on RWG1, and a lot of posts were modified to make it appear that current members were saying all sorts of rubbish.

The latest over there is purportedly from jjiajh- stating that johnnyboy is Blade.

Just more twisted work from Gran.

Beleive - sometimes what you see in person, and 50% of what you read.

On the old RWG- beleive very little of what you read.

We will not expend heaps of energy chasing this twit around over there.

I beleive it is a lot more than too much St Pats cheer.

offshore

No, GRAN has ran amok over there editing posts and deleting all our references to this new site.

Gran is inserting words into other peoples posts to make it look like someone said something.

He's [censored] off cause he was not allowed to moderate over here, or Just plain crazy.

On a side note, I can't confim this, but I think Gran may have been involved with the great $$ heist... A close source just informed me of this.

No, GRAN has ran amok over there editing posts and deleting all our references to this new site.

Gran is inserting words into other peoples posts to make it look like someone said something.

He's [censored] off cause he was not allowed to moderate over here, or Just plain crazy.

On a side note, I can't confim this, but I think Gran may have been involved with the great $$ heist... A close source just informed me of this.

Did Gran close all the threads as well, for example the ones in Repair & Upgrade?

Well you know what they say about hindsight. He was extremely supportive of BLADE during the whole debacle . . . :frusty:

Well you know what they say about hindsight. He was extremely supportive of BLADE during the whole debacle . . . :frusty:

Yes and King offered up to produce all the wathces without a down payment but it was none other than Gran who canned that Idea...

If you all remember Gran, was the one who came up with the idea in the first place

I am a little leary of a "close source" who doesn't come clean until all hell breaks loose over a site change. This is turning into one hell of a soap opera. I am going to see if I can get the rites to a movie!!

Rock on RWG B)

WHERE DID WE HERE ABOUT THIS BEFORE?????????

I believe that I remember saying something to that affect...and got lambasted for it.

I am a little leary of a "close source" who doesn't come clean until all hell breaks loose over a site change. This is turning into one hell of a soap opera. I am going to see if I can get the rites to a movie!!

Rock on RWG B)

Man, tell me about it...

I was looking for a nice peacful day of welcoming new folks on board and now I'm going on 21 hrs of being awake.

I'll address the first point.

We all knew of this but didn't really think much of it at the time.... Except ISO.... I guess us testostorone filled men should have listend to her.

Edited by jraines87

Gran is also the one who had so called good info that the rest of the watches were being sent out in two weeks! That has turned into a month now and nobody has received a watch since. Very suspicious indeed.

I questioned this source then and received no reply on it.

Gran is also the one who had so called good info that the rest of the watches were being sent out in two weeks! That has turned into a month now and nobody has received a watch since. Very suspicious indeed.

I questioned this source then and received no reply on it.

Yeah...I remember saying something about Gran's "It'll be out in two weeks" statement...but then everyone got mad at me...

:victory:

Hang on Jeff, I think Gran's off his rocker and that he could have a lot more to do with the missing watches than stated,

However if you are saying that you know for a fact that he is involved with this I think you need to lay this proof on the table.

Ken

Yeah...I remember saying something about Gran's "It'll be out in two weeks" statement...but then everyone got mad at me...

:victory:

All though I wasn't one of the ones who chastised you; I appologize on behalf of us men who didn't listen to you. You'd think we'd know by now that women are more intuitive than men. Guess we're just a stubborn lot!