When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Joshua and Andrew merging?

Jawo

Hell I could be buying from TTK, who is, in my reading of his posts, the biggest asshat I've encountered on an online forum.

TTK's posts may not be to everyone's liking. However, if you put all personal things aside, he is one of the HONEST and BEST on this forum. If he says it's serviced, it's serviced, if he says it will come with nuclear capability and sonar radar, you can bet your asshatery it will.

As far as Joshua's and Andrew's practices, I am not going to comment on these, but it is enough to say, although I haven't been stung by them, I have only ever had good service, I have not bought from them since the commotion arose last time.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What does this mean, then:

"Josh and Andrew have decided to remove the RWI logo which directs people who are not members of our replica forums and have chose to only display the repgeek logo.

Based on the information that TWP posted a couple months ago and the obvious imbedded connection to repgeek that Josh and Andrew have I guess you can say that this does not supprise me.

I find this insulting, Their section will be disabled effective immed.

I like to keep members in the know as much as possible, thus... this post.."

They are still listed at RWI.

TTK's posts may not be to everyone's liking. However, if you put all personal things aside, he is one of the HONEST and BEST on this forum. If he says it's serviced, it's serviced, if he says it will come with nuclear capability and sonar radar, you can bet your asshatery it will.

I agree. I mean everyone probably knows TTK&me are not BFFs, but that did not stop me from buying from him.

I dont need someone to suck up to me to close a deal. I have no interest in dealing with someone who pretends to be my friend and tries to frick me in the a$s while I'm asleep.

They are still listed at RWI.

I dont know, I am not a member of RWI. I got this message from RWIs site operator.

Basically it means; Not in my backyard. It doesn't affect me so should I give a (insert word).

I interpretted what Slay meant as - just because he (Capt cope) hasn't been affected directly, he should still care about the effect on the community as a whole.

Basically it means; Not in my backyard. It doesn't affect me so should I give a (insert word).

I interpretted what Slay meant as - just because he (Capt cope) hasn't been affected directly, he should still care about the effect on the community as a whole.

Either way, it's a terrible analogy. There are people that buy cars from particular dealers that have terrible experiences and swear never to buy from them again. Others have fantastic experiences from those same folks and swear never to buy from anyone else. There are people out there who will never buy another Chrysler product again because they felt they were lied to about a supposed problem with the 4.7 litre V8 installed in the Durango. Others feel it's the best SUV they've ever owned.

Just because someone has a poor experience with someone, doesn't mean that it will apply to everyone across the board. The child molester analogy doesn't work here and if folks can't see why, there's nothing I can say or do to change their mind.

I'll buy from whoever takes care of me. I will NOT rely on word-of-mouth as my sole means of judging a dealer (or anyone else, for that matter). My experiences count first (there are more folks happy with these two dealers than there are folks unhappy with them. So who's opinion matters more?) If someone doesn't like that, tuff s h i t e.

SR

I fail to grasp the sheer and utter stupidity of this campaign to kill business for Andrew and Josh, evidenced by the slanderous sig banners carried by Slay and TeeJay. I made my point earlier and stand by it, but you two knuckleheads need to grow up and find a more worthy issue. :blowup:

I guess the best thing to do would be to choose for yourselves ... I will "choose" to stay with Joshua and Andrew ... it's starting to sound riiddicuuloouuss .... if you ever check out web sites in Japn .. they are pretty loved over there ..

hambone ... I guess everyone needs a cause ... cause they have no other ... so let's just do what we do.. if there are people who want to junp on the band wagon ... we used to call them coat tale bitc--- ... then that's their choice .. let them have it... Joshua and Andrew have never proven to me otherwise... sure i get some bad watches .... law of averages... they alway's took care of it though ....so no need to spend needless energy .. not worth it and it makes no sense.. the dealers will go on with or without me ...and I'm sure go on with or without a few other also

I guess the best thing to do would be to choose for yourselves ... I will "choose" to stay with Joshua and Andrew ... it's starting to sound riiddicuuloouuss .... if you ever check out web sites in Japn .. they are pretty loved over there ..

hambone ... I guess everyone needs a cause ... cause they have no other ... so let's just do what we do.. if there are people who want to junp on the band wagon ... we used to call them coat tale bitc--- ... then that's their choice .. let them have it... Joshua and Andrew have never proven to me otherwise... sure i get some bad watches .... law of averages... they alway's took care of it though ....so no need to spend needless energy .. not worth it and it makes no sense.. the dealers will go on with or without me ...and I'm sure go on with or without a few other also

Well said Lanikai and I agree with you. The best way is to ignore the spewing of lesser minds.

@ Twotone, thats a weenie roast to end all weenie roasts. :o

Well said Lanikai and I agree with you. The best way is to ignore the spewing of lesser minds.

@ Twotone, thats a weenie roast to end all weenie roasts. :o

I seriously just lost my appetite for lunch .. :yuk: no really ... no thank you, I am taking a leave from hotdogs..no thanks ...not even the kosher ones.. :wounded1:

So they 'lied a bit'??? WTF kind of defense is that? It doesn't matter if they lied a little, or lied a lot. The fact is they LIED, and that makes them LIARS. If they can't be trusted to tell the 100% truth 100% of the time, then they can't be trusted, period. Honest and honoroable people do not lie at all.

Tony Blair lied a bit about the reasons for going to war in Iraq. I guess the millions killed are ok with that.

In relation to this, those who received cr@ppy movements in their B&Rs purporting to be ETA 2892s are perfectly happy they paid a premium for said ETA movement.

Edit:

I'm glad I waited for the early adopters to reveal the sordid truth about the B&R. Those stamped "screws" also kept me away :D

Edited by Chronus

Josh does right by me. Here's the thing. I think this is what it really boils down to..

Has the ETA steelfish been $328 for a while? I seem to remember it being $268 the other day. Getting a little expensive don't you think?

At the current price, I'm going to buy one maybe two more pieces, not 10-15.

If the prices go up again, you guys can have em.

Edited by P4GTR

I fail to grasp the sheer and utter stupidity of this campaign to kill business for Andrew and Josh, evidenced by the slanderous sig banners carried by Slay and TeeJay. I made my point earlier and stand by it, but you two knuckleheads need to grow up and find a more worthy issue. :blowup:

Dude, you take wrist shots while driving your car in moving traffic :lol: What makes you think people give a flying Eff You Sea Kay about your opinion?

As pointed out, you might want to look up the definition of 'slander'. While you're at it, look up the definition of 'libel'. Nothing in the sigs is false, so it is not libelous. Moving swiftly on, if you can actually counter the points made above, and in both 20+ page threads, then lets hear it. Show us the way that A&J are just two misunderstood sould who never meant to sell people mislabeled merchandise because they believed The Maker. Please. :lol:

Dude, you take wrist shots while driving your car in moving traffic :lol: What makes you think people give a flying Eff You Sea Kay about your opinion?

As pointed out, you might want to look up the definition of 'slander'. While you're at it, look up the definition of 'libel'. Nothing in the sigs is false, so it is not libelous. Moving swiftly on, if you can actually counter the points made above, and in both 20+ page threads, then lets hear it. Show us the way that A&J are just two misunderstood sould who never meant to sell people mislabeled merchandise because they believed The Maker. Please. :lol:

How old are you teejay? 16?