When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aplogy to Thomas......

Guest Elazarus

Guest Elazarus

admin, if I said RWG2 that I was banned from I apologize...

it was RWG1 that I was banned in 2 hours.

As far as visiting your forum, which I think is a nice place, Mr. Willity, Mr. Raines and Mr. Haza Zadom have made it quite clear that they do not want me there......so I have nothing to offer in a place where I am not welcome.

I am sorry for any confusion.

Elliot

admin, if I said RWG2 that I was banned from I apologize...

it was RWG1 that I was banned in 2 hours.

As far as visiting your forum, which I think is a nice place, Mr. Willity, Mr. Raines and Mr. Haza Zadom have made it quite clear that they do not want me there......so I have nothing to offer in a place where I am not welcome.

I am sorry for any confusion.

Elliot

Elliot, You can post here all day long. I simply chose not to buy straps from you that's all. Your probably a great person, but when you slammed people like me in the past, it's kinda hard to let go...

You mean several people who don't want you here, means you won't post offers to all the others here who would like to participate???

I believe that's fair enough.. there are other places/forums where he can post his offers if he wants.. He also has a website you all know...

At least give us some credit and for the 'so called' few people who don't like him, to have the pleasure to not seeing his offers here.

One can always activate the " Ignore user" function, an action I have contemplated in Elliots case!

However, I beleive I have a duty of care in my role as a mod here, so will refrain from this action; but I recommend it to any who would prefer to not have to put up with such blatant two faced posting.

Some newer members may not be aware of the history of Mr Elliot Lazarus, to them I say , arrive at your own conclusions, after having researched his past deeds.

I like Jeff, and a number of other of my fellow members, choose not to deal with him; a given right, considering his past actions.

It is a free world, he has the right to post here whilst the rules are obeyed, I have the right to spend my dollars with dealers I respect; and he certainly will not become richer from my actions.

"See my siggy"

Offshore

can you enlighten me, what happened, offshore? i tried using the search button over at rwg, but couldnt find anything specific!

Slay,

This has been beaten to death, both here, on TRC, and at our old home. ( And to some degree at VP)

I will not reinflame the debate, by reiterating one point of view.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Offshore

It was not my intention to Goad or to incite any ill feeling toward those who have chosen to disavow Elliot. I undertand the reasoning for and as such have decided to edit my original post.

I would just like to see some consistency in the MORALS being purveyed here, that's all.

If we can forgive and forget Paul (Aspire), why not Elliot??

I refrained from naming names, but that was my intended point. I have NOTHING against people not wanting Elliot here and many of my friends do not want him here which I respect as they were involved in the original debacle.

I don't have a problem with people not wanting Elliot here, in fact my post actually had nothing to do with Elliot he was an EXAMPLE, I should have made that clearer. I am disappointed at the apparant 2 faced goigs on with some members in matters regarding outcast members. We have welcomed back many and hopefully for the good of the forum I just don't see how we can draw a line and say NAH! to someone else now........except Nais!! what an asshat lol :bleh:

Many of my friends don't want E here and so be it, they have their opinion, BUT they either keep it to themselves or apply it accross the board, no double standards as some people have exhibited.

@Edge,

Even that true Asshat Nais. I am pretty sure he has learned his lessons. If he want to comeback, I'd say why not. As long as he abide with the rule, just like everybody else.

I was joking lol. I will quite happily allow anyone a second chance, you get ONE second chance blow it and I will hold you to it for LIFE lol.

That is not an invitation to Nais!!! :bleh:

I was joking lol. I will quite happily allow anyone a second chance, you get ONE second chance blow it and I will hold you to it for LIFE lol.

That is not an invitation to Nais!!! :bleh:

I am of an equal mind but let's see what the populus of the board feels therefore lets let this thread run.

JTB

Im sorry folks but elliot crossed a line that simply should not be crossed in this little hobby of ours. Simply put, sending out fake legal notices regarding copyright infringement to our members is something that is and always will be unforgiveable.

Comparing nais to elliot is apples and oranges. Nais was just an [censored]. And comparing Paul to elliot is eqully misguided. Paul took on way to many orders in a crasy sale than he could not meet and took a long ass time to deliver (my understanding is that he ended up making good with everyone). Again, apples and oranges.

elliot, however, sends fake, threatening legal notices to a group of people involved in a very illegal game. Pathetic. A line that should never be crossed in this business. Forgive all you want...I hope he goes away and stays away.

And the fact that he is now USING the people he really despises as an end to a means now that he sees the $$ in the rep game is equally pathetic.

At least give us some credit and for the 'so called' few people who don't like him, to have the pleasure to not seeing his offers here.

Elliot, You can post here all day long. I simply chose not to buy straps from you that's all. Your probably a great person, but when you slammed people like me in the past, it's kinda hard to let go...
Im sorry folks but elliot crossed a line that simply should not be crossed in this little hobby of ours. Simply put, sending out fake legal notices regarding copyright infringement to our members is something that is and always will be unforgiveable.

Save "forgiveness" for God. These quotes speak volumes.