When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is My Sub Extremely Wokky

BlingIsMyGame

Yes it is "wokky", and (imho) completely ruins the watch. The factories have ruined lots of potentially good Rolex replicas with this horrible crystal/rehaut combo. Besides the rehaut, the crystal looks all wrong from the upright view as well.

See this:

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/bk...t_thickness.jpg

Then read this by bklm1234:

http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23183

Hi, really nasty fault on this sub here i think:

do you think it's a wok- way too conic? (in terms of rehaut)

and how much different would a MBW sub be from this?

thanks

That is a very wok and roll Sub. It doesn't wok my boat, however. I would suggest it would be better suited to the wrist of a wok star. Or Wokky Balboa.

Edited by The Mentalist

Yes it is "wokky", and (imho) completely ruins the watch. The factories have ruined lots of potentially good Rolex replicas with this horrible crystal/rehaut combo. Besides the rehaut, the crystal looks all wrong from the upright view as well.

See this:

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/bk...t_thickness.jpg

Then read this by bklm1234:

http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23183

haha, lets go easy on the fried vegitable jokes.

yeah, i agree. it does ruin the watch, this piece is almost perfect except for the rehaut. For a month i have been trying to register an account on that second linked site, but i just won't get a confirmation for some reason. :o

How hard is it to swap out the rehaut?

haha, lets go easy on the fried vegitable jokes.

yeah, i agree. it does ruin the watch, this piece is almost perfect except for the rehaut. For a month i have been trying to register an account on that second linked site, but i just won't get a confirmation for some reason. :o

How hard is it to swap out the rehaut?

I was always under the impression that the rehaut was part of the casing and to remill it you will essentially have to make the face bigger. Please someone with a bit of knowledge chime in here as I'm curious myself.

Gotta go get some food. Looking at that watch is making me hungry... :D

Man shows how little I know about rolex, if you didn't say "rep" I'd swear that's a gen. I mean the mag looks good, and is in the right spot, dial looks great, and the crystal looks nice too.

Oh and it's still kinda like a Wok now that you mention it. But I can't really tell between that and the LV.

Edited by capt_cope

if you take pictures to close, then the rehaut might appear more conical (wokky) than it really is. You cant really swap out the rehaut.. you need to replace the entire case.\

LOnnie

yeah its a amazing how the rehaut can completely wreck a otherwise good submariner rep. I also have one of these.. Andrews Ultimate and its got that crazy conical rehaut. Its adding a thick silver metal ring around the dial that isnt supposed to be there. They shouldnt even be allowed to sell these reps these days. Get a Asian Noobmariner for $100 and its almost perfect. Rehaut it 1.8mm deep instead of 2mm on the gen but at least its straight and correct. If you dont want to sell your watch then try to buy a better watch case (from a broken watch) and swap all the parts over.

Lonnie

yeah the wokness is really bothering me, because seriously- that is THE only fault on that rep. It's a great quality rep with almost no other flaws, but crapped on by the wok rehaut. oh well, you can't have a perfect rep.

btw thats a nice YM.

the almost perfect noobmariner you talk of, from which dealer?

Ask any dealer. Andrew and josh have them for about $100. Silix has them for around $80 if i'm not mistaken. Silix might not have them listed under the name "noobmariner" but if you email Jay he'll let you know definitively. www.watch-silix.com

oh but they're not all the same... ;)

The true Noob is the F520117 (or similar i forget exactly) serial number, with straight rehaut. Some of the dealers have a similar one with a "D" serial number (I also have one of these) and its got a bad conical rehaut and HUGE date mag) Similar to Andrews Ultimate. I believe Paul sells a noob ETA for about $188 and TTK also. TTK's watches arnt drop shipped so you know you're not gunna get a lemon.

By-Tor's review of the Noob

Ask any dealer. Andrew and josh have them for about $100. Silix has them for around $80 if i'm not mistaken. Silix might not have them listed under the name "noobmariner" but if you email Jay he'll let you know definitively. www.watch-silix.com