When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

As they say good things come in 3's.

ajoesmith

Hey, how come all these students have multiple SFSO's now and yet I work all week don't have any? :g:

goddamn...where does the money go?

Oh, wait - I remember - feckin' kids....!! :doh:

Besides - I should have studied harder -

[Apologies, that's a customer just pulled up at the drive thru window, I'll be back to finish that thought in a sec...]

Hey, how come all these students have multiple SFSO's now and yet I work all week don't have any? :g:

goddamn...where does the money go?

Oh, wait - I remember - feckin' kids....!! :doh:

Besides - I should have studied harder -

[Apologies, that's a customer just pulled up at the drive thru window, I'll be back to finish that thought in a sec...]

Actually theres a funny story behind why i bought 3 of these.

I was coming hime on day about 3/4 weeks ago from University, Yes correct i am a student but have been working the last 7 years of my lfe decided i needed a change, anyway, walking home.. and checked the mail box as i normally do and there was the pink/ red non delivery slip from the post office with a tracking number of EA........CN. I was slightly confusedd as i wasnt expecting anything.

Next day, i went to the post office and picked up 'my' parcel. Came home and it was a TT Omega swiss ETA constellation. I DIDNT ORDER IT!. I initially thought 'happy days, a free watch' then my honesty came through and i said to myself 'ok it obviously been sent to me from one of the dealers by mistake, ill just wait for a week or two and surely the dealer will send me an email explaining the situation. If not then i was going o post here on RWG.

Well, about 5 days later i got an email from Silix explaining the mix up.

Because of the mix up and the fact that i would have to post the watch to the correct customer, i said i would pay for the return shipping to the customer if Silix could give me an unbelievable deal on the 3 SFSO.

Well Silix (Jay) got back to me and basically gave me trade price on the SFSO, i couldnt pass it up so i got all 3

Im happy, very happy :p:D

Now just waiting to see if Offshore can get the AR done, Im not convinced about AR yet but if cheap then ill try it on the SFSO's and see what its like.

Not really sure, as boring as it may seem the black dial is really nice.

Although i do like the Blue dial

White dial is ok nothing to write home about

I would have asked about different strap combinations, that way you could mix and match.

If I could get all three (which I just might have to now after seeing this) I think I'd go something like this:

305987-233.jpg

Guest carlsbadrolex

Given how difficult it seems to get a watch that has been QC'd... I figured you bought three in hopes one would actually be in good shape.

I can hardly believe that you received three in good working and cosmetic shape!

I would have asked about different strap combinations, that way you could mix and match.

If I could get all three (which I just might have to now after seeing this) I think I'd go something like this:

306031-206.jpg

I thought the blue was nice... then i got the black ... now... gotta get the white

Given how difficult it seems to get a watch that has been QC'd... I figured you bought three in hopes one would actually be in good shape.

I can hardly believe that you received three in good working and cosmetic shape!

No

I bought all 3 to keep all three as i got them at an unbelievable price.

Ill watches are perfect, not a single problem so far!

If an SFSO AR run would become a reality....I would defintely invest in the other two colors. non ETA's of course..

Almost 350 USD for a swiss SFSO delivered... and it's non-chrono... I could get an Ultimate BCE + strap for that much