When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Message from Blade?

TwoTone

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he say anything about being hit by a greyhound bus and put into full body traction for the past five months?

He should be hit by a greyhound bus and put in traction for the next 5 months....!

Guest overboosted

Neil you disappear for weeks at a time and you come back with that post. bravo! Well worth the wait :) Good to see you back , and with your head on straight.

I couldnt help but laugh when I saw people are posting over there like nothing ever happened. Lookie at my new ROlex!! WTF

My only concern is that with Blade being over here under a new idendity, he could possibly pull some more [censored] over here. We dont need that type of person here. He should be outed, and anyone withholding information about him shall be a TRAITOR. :)

This whole thing is hilarious, I am just glad to have the peeps that started this place and our friendly dealers. You all have contributed to my life and others lives greatly, however lame that might sound.

Or maybe that isnt even Blade at all. Maybe it is Nais playing evil trickery.

The truth is out there..............

Trying to log into RWG1 this is the message -_-

There is no website configured at this address.

Well, from what I read earlier today Blade say that he was going to pull the site down...

Or maybe that isnt even Blade at all. Maybe it is Nais playing evil trickery.

Pondering this statement I have to say that it has to be Blade since his posts contained some really old information that nais could not have know. For instance, Nais had no clue what Demsy's real name was

Guest overboosted
Well, from what I read earlier today Blade say that he was going to pull the site down...

Pondering this statement I have to say that it has to be Blade since his posts contained some really old information that nais could not have know. For instance, Nais had no clue what Demsy's real name was

I was kinda joking, but in reality, couldn't one find out any of this by searching PMs and past posts if they truly hijacked the admin account. Personally I feel it is Blade, but..........

I was kinda joking, but in reality, couldn't one find out any of this by searching PMs and past posts if they truly hijacked the admin account. Personally I feel it is Blade, but..........

Yea, I suppose that is true, but it seems very unlikely that the person in question could become completely proficient in all the history of RWG in a few hours....

Obviously it is BLADE...at least thats exactly BLADEs way of doing things....

Besides! Now we all know Demseys real name thanks to.... :bangin:

Guest overboosted

Oh yeah, and did you all see his comment bitching about our (RWG2) choice of Moderator (admin)?

Where the [censored] does he get off questioning admin? admin has, from what I have seen, a perfect track record as an admin at TRC. None of the [censored] like Blade pulled. Remember the lottery? What a fiasco.

Guest overboosted

On a completly unrelated subject I got this

49207-36540.jpg

from Josh last week, and CANNOT stop looking at it. At 35+ watches and counting this is the most stunning of my horde of watches. Absolutely MUST have for any Rolex fan, and Josh's price won't break the bank. Well worth it!!!

Back on topic............. ;)

Well, well, well....You spend 1 day offline celebrating your country's national day, and this is what I get when I get back ;) I've spent almost 2 hours reading up/answering/sending PM's/e-mails/investigating:

I'll share with you what I have been able to figure out so far:

1. There is no way of knowing if Blade is a member here and who is is if this info is real. The mods from the old site could not see members IP-adresses and even if they could the admins IP is always hidden. So no way of tracing him here.

2. I saw mention that two members here know's who he is, Feel free to contact me privately

(PM/admin@rwg.cc) This also goes for you, Blade (if you indeed are the real Blade!)

3. I had a good relationship with Blade as long as RWG was up. Got this semi-cryptic PM from him today

Please be aware. RWG database has been handed over to the authorities.

Authorities are monitoring many US based replica websites. My new site caused me many legal problems that I am still paying for.

Only problems could be for US based members who have sold a watch and a record still exists in the database of the transaction. I hope this will not happen.

Be aware. RWI also US based and monitored.

Sorry friend, but can not tell more. Not allowed to.

4. RWG seemed to have been hacked several times over the last few days. Because of this I really do not know what to think. Is this the real Blade? Well, he sure as hell knows a lot about RWG, history, members, etc. But why show up now? The board has been offline several times. Nothing happened then. Really don't like it, that is why I do not completely trust the PM I got today. One thing is very obvious. IF the board has been hacked, it is an old time member of RWG Nobody else could possibly know this much. If this is the case, that the site has been hacked by old time RWG members and then taken offline, it is indeed very sad. RWG does not deserve to "die" this way.

5. If it is the real blade, why not extract the information and bring it here? And if he has legal trouble, why the hell even come here? Strange, if you ask me. Very strange :g: Why bring down the site instead of linking it here? Also, Blade and Matrix showing up at the same time..... *twilight zone theme*

Reading through my post, I see that it does not make very much sense, but this is all I have been able to gather for the last couple of hours and I would like to share the info with you.Add this to the rest of the info posted here and I guess all I can say is draw your own conclusions until we know more.

Thomas

Edit: I see RWG is now offline again.....

The admin we have here in our new home i NOW is 100000times better then Blade,he is also a fellow country man that makes it even better :victory:

I dont realy cear what happens on RWG1 and i think we shoud not talk about that site for me its only make me :yawn:

Thanks to admins'mods'members for making this site a great place to be lets forget the horrors of RWG1.

Cheers,

Dani