When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Message from Blade?

TwoTone

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest overboosted
Some Quick bullet points since I’ve been gone way too long. Feel free to post questions in this thread.

RWG Watches:

I think about half the RWG watches were mailed out. As some of you know my friend Eric was the dealer of the watches and Carl, (Gran) helped throughtout the process by maintaining names & addresses for me. Once Eric received the payment for the watches, she handed over the money to the supplier as payment for the RWG watches, but for some unknown reason the supplier stopped shipping. She is under the impression that she too has been ripped off since no further communication with the supplier can be made. I have seen that the former VIP’s here have taken it upon themselves to reimburse the members who had not received anything. If possible, I will continue to work to get the remaining money back from the supplier of the watches and if successful, I will use it to help fund the new RWG.

Where have I been?

Well without divulging too much information, I have been in legal trouble surrounding this site, as well as a new site I was working on for selling reps. That’s all I’m going to say at this time.

What will happen to RWG?

I have actually been logging in during the past 3 ½ weeks under a different name to get a grasp of what’s been going on since my absence. I see that my Former VIP’s decided to start a new site for the members of this community. For this I commend your efforts and support you 100%. I too would have done similar if faced with the same circumstances.

I started RWG in the summer of 04 to prevent people from getting scammed and hope that those of you who read this will continue on with that tradition. I am however disappointed in some senior members. Who, in this game called replica watches, would put there full support behind a new message board ran by a member who has posted only a handful of times here? Have you not learned better than this over the past two years? Phil, of all people you should be the most skeptical...

I will bring RWG offline one day, I just haven’t decided exactly how or when the time will be right. It will stay for a time for reference purposes. This site has been hacked to the point it may require a complete re-install of IPB which would virtually wipe a bunch of information.

If members continue to use this site as a playground, I will prevent anyone from making a post. I am officially moving over to the new RWG under a new screen name and will try my best to never reveal my new identity. Only two people on the new RWG know my new identity as I have been in contact with them for a couple of weeks.

Blade.

I call [censored]. If there was "legal problems" concerning the site, I dont think he would be back on the site. It would have been shut down for good. I would bet everything I own that this is BS

I call [censored]. If there was "legal problems" concerning the site, I dont think he would be back on the site. It would have been shut down for good. I would bet everything I own that this is BS

Actually OB, it's possible I guess.... I know of several people who have got into trouble over this hobby and are still around to this day.... Klink and Base Come to mind right off the bat.

3 things don't add up:

1) Random coincidence I swear: my board gets hacked and after months of no replies I instantly show up to respond.

2) Matrix is my good friend and co-admin but he also disappeared for exactly the same period of time.

3) Legal reasons removed me, but they did not shut down my board. It's one thing to still be around (i.e. the members mentioned). It's quite another for them to put you away for 60 days but leave your board up (the original source of the legal problem).

I grant you that he didn't have to come back at all to post (except to try to shoo away the hacker), but I'd rather he not explained himself at all then throw out stuff that doesn't add up. I'm sure most everyone will accept everything at face value, and I respect your right to do so. I just ask that you also respect my strong belief that this is not on the level :).

Enjoy!

I missed Blade's post :unsure:

Did he say anything about being hit by a greyhound bus and put into full body traction for the past five months?

Just wondering :rolleyes:

Guest overboosted
Actually OB, it's possible I guess.... I know of several people who have got into trouble over this hobby and are still around to this day.... Klink and Base Come to mind right off the bat.

3) Legal reasons removed me, but they did not shut down my board. It's one thing to still be around (i.e. the members mentioned). It's quite another for them to put you away for 60 days but leave your board up (the original source of the legal problem).

Enjoy!

Exactly my point. If there were legal issues the board would have been shut down, cease and desist style.

I realize he would still be around, but not RWG1

so blade is here now.... i can already see assumptions being made regarding which identity blade uses over here ;)

aparently he's been here for a while and only 2 people on here know about it.... :g:

Sounds like a good game of Clue to me...

i logged into rwg1.

i just wanted to post somthing in the questions&answer thread and i got banned or whatever.

I will post that however:

Blade, buy a lexus instead of an acura.

you won´t regret that... :wink:

btw, nice to see another soul in the community..

I understand your decision about using other name in the boards.

I would do that if i were you. but i will never be you, because you are blade and I am manuel.

Rya has been speculating about the posibility of you giving us a secret embedded message on the christmas logo.

I can´t see anything there but a sad rudolph...

would you please clarify this to us?

Of course he wont clarify anything since we dont know his name and he is not willing to say that.

I think that would have been a great opportunity to clean his name. Hidding himself with another nick shows nothing but a lack of madurity.

I just posted there.....!

"You guys must be desperate for a BJ....'cos at the moment you're having your pecker pulled.......just as you had since the RWG watch and the Xmas fiasco.....now we're getting all the BS about legal issues.....etc etc......and suddenly a Co-admin pops up who was a former b-movie actor in the Invisible Man..........Blade and RWG are history......no longer relevant ....no longer required........RWG should have expired months ago.......it's deader than Monty's parrot.......but the excuses are about to be trotted out....and all you sycophants will be glued to your monitors....like a fat chocaholic tuning into a marathon days worth of soap opera.....dumbasses.....!

Let's see how long this post stays up.......!

Tell him to take a hike.....not needed..when you have an Admin like admin......!

Edited by TTK

Well...must be a record......looks like I got an instant ban.........quelle surprise......good riddance.....I hope he reveals his new ID on here.......he'll need comfy seats in his Acura......I'll rip him a new assh*le....!

Edited by TTK

Blade deleted your post too Neil. His comment below. :wounded1:

Not very long mister Irvine...

This thread if for users to ask questions , not make smart ass comments..

Bye bye....

Edited by HighDef

Really.........I'm amazed.....I wonder why he would do that.....when he knows I'm such a fan ..... :lol:

He can delete it there....but he can't delete it here or elsewhere....!

They seek him here.......thay seek him there......those darn FBI...they seek him everywhere.... :bangin: ..!

Edited by TTK