When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Message from Blade?

TwoTone

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly the same message here :unsure: No clue what this means...

That error message suggests that the server is up and running, but there are no folders anymore at the addressed locations.

I am afraid that RWG 1 has gone now...

Wow, I guess that's hasta la vista for RWG(1) then.... unless the plot decides to thicken further...

Doubt it. People have celebrated RWG's funeral many times already, but the corpse has risen from the ashes every time. It will happen now, too.

I'm not sure if all our members know this but we have reimbursed pretty much all of the members who wanted to be reimbursed for the rwg watch.

thanks in large part to donations.....members who donated the cost of their watch and one big anonymous donation.

Absolutely johnny and due in no small part to your own work in this but there will never be complete closure until reasons are found as to what happened and...........reimbursed or not many of those same members will I'm sure still be more that a little curious as to what actually happened.

Only one guy really knows and now that he's stuck his head above the parapet.......he is fair game.

JTB

Administrator

Group Icon

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 3

QUOTE(johnnyboy @ May 17 2006, 08:46 AM) *

Hello Blade,

Relieved to see that you are ok. We have ( mods and senior members ) relocated the site & reimbursed the members who lost their money on the rwg watch project..... thanks in large part to member generosity and one large anonymous donation.

I as well as all old and new rwg members would love to know what kind of troubles kept you from rwg up until this moment.

jf.

Posted by blade:

Yes, JF I am aware of the recent activities and my hats off to you guys for taking on the challenge. I will be bringing down RWG soon and joining up at your new site. (Under a different name of course)

Legal matters, personal matters, financial matters, you name it.... Have kept me away from here.

All will be explained soon.

--------------------

user posted image

User is offlineProfile CardPM

Report PostGo to the top of the page

+Quote Post

V Full Edit

V Quick Edit

BlueFin

post Today, 06:52 AM

Administrator

Group Icon

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 3

QUOTE(johnnyboy @ May 17 2006, 08:46 AM) *

Hello Blade,

Relieved to see that you are ok. We have ( mods and senior members ) relocated the site & reimbursed the members who lost their money on the rwg watch project..... thanks in large part to member generosity and one large anonymous donation.

I as well as all old and new rwg members would love to know what kind of troubles kept you from rwg up until this moment.

jf.

Posted by blade:

Yes, JF I am aware of the recent activities and my hats off to you guys for taking on the challenge. I will be bringing down RWG soon and joining up at your new site. (Under a different name of course)

Legal matters, personal matters, financial matters, you name it.... Have kept me away from here.

All will be explained soon.

--------------------

user posted image

User is offlineProfile CardPM

Report PostGo to the top of the page

+Quote Post

V Full Edit

V Quick Edit

BlueFin

post Today, 06:52 AM

It will be interesting to see how Blade is as a member vs the landlord...