When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Message from Blade?

TwoTone

Cue for a song Ken:

There are more questions than answers

Pictures in my mind that will not show

And the more I find out the less I know

Yeah, the more I find out the less I know

I've asked the question time and time again

Why is there so little of a moment

Oh, what is life, how do we live

What should we take and how much should we give

Oh, yeah

Oh, what is life, how do we live

What should we take and how much should we give

The less I know

So little, so

The less I know

JTB

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hell are they showing up and not answering any questions? They would be better kill the old dying lady instead of leaving an unsolved mystery.

Is that some sort of Da vinci code...

Completely wasted my time to follow this story. Blade and Matrix are so full of [censored].

Edited by cwai02

I am the great ToastMaster and I know more about this subject than anybody.

My replica vintage toasters can all be fitted with genuine parts, so don't be fooled by those cheap Asian copies that many dealers here are selling.

Don't even bother trying to contact me, because I'll never answer you unless you speak faultless German and pay me in pre-1939 Reichmarks!

And I'm working full-time for Tanfoglio anyway, you sorry bunch of schweinhunds.

49709-36454.jpg

Man I love those Vintage Toasters. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

They stir up some special memories of PoP Tarts baking in the morning :rolleyes:

Please post a top view for our viewing pleasure. I love those big slots! :wub:

Gpuck B)

Well, well, well....You spend 1 day offline celebrating your country's national day, and this is what I get when I get back ;) I've spent almost 2 hours reading up/answering/sending PM's/e-mails/investigating:

I'll share with you what I have been able to figure out so far:

1. There is no way of knowing if Blade is a member here and who is is if this info is real. The mods from the old site could not see members IP-adresses and even if they could the admins IP is always hidden. So no way of tracing him here.

2. I saw mention that two members here know's who he is, Feel free to contact me privately

(PM/admin@rwg.cc) This also goes for you, Blade (if you indeed are the real Blade!)

3. I had a good relationship with Blade as long as RWG was up. Got this semi-cryptic PM from him today

4. RWG seemed to have been hacked several times over the last few days. Because of this I really do not know what to think. Is this the real Blade? Well, he sure as hell knows a lot about RWG, history, members, etc. But why show up now? The board has been offline several times. Nothing happened then. Really don't like it, that is why I do not completely trust the PM I got today. One thing is very obvious. IF the board has been hacked, it is an old time member of RWG Nobody else could possibly know this much. If this is the case, that the site has been hacked by old time RWG members and then taken offline, it is indeed very sad. RWG does not deserve to "die" this way.

5. If it is the real blade, why not extract the information and bring it here? And if he has legal trouble, why the hell even come here? Strange, if you ask me. Very strange :g: Why bring down the site instead of linking it here? Also, Blade and Matrix showing up at the same time..... *twilight zone theme*

Reading through my post, I see that it does not make very much sense, but this is all I have been able to gather for the last couple of hours and I would like to share the info with you.Add this to the rest of the info posted here and I guess all I can say is draw your own conclusions until we know more.

admin

Edit: I see RWG is now offline again.....

Do you think Blade is trying to send us a message through you, but will not fully express it for a reason??

Edited by HighDef

Do you think Blade is trying to send us a message through you, but will not fully express it for a reason??

Are you trying to say Thomas is a medium and is speaking to the "ghost of RWG"? ;) I don't think this was Blade or Matrix, unless they come forward and prove me wrong, but it will take a lot more than name dropping and other things. Not event he same writing style or "voice" in their posts. Oh well, so who has the best sub? ;)

For those of you not following this live, Gran and HighDef are consulting privately at the sidebar...

Stay tuned for the latest developments, just after a word from our sponsor...

Yep, I am asking Gran if he would like to go out with me on a date tonight. Anybody want to know the details (you know blow by blow), I can post it tomorrow.

wow....the thief stick his head out of his [censored]-hole and all of a sudden a bunch of people are jumping at a chance to defend someone who was so obviously a thief....

Simply amazing.

I'm reasonably sure (and Jeff knows about my "hunches") that this is simply some infant script-kiddie who found the IPB exploit by using his l33t skillzz to search google.

pissant....

In fact....there is a full backup of the RWG database in the hands of a "member". so....interpert as you will.

at the end of the day...Blade is a thief and fraudster. the sooner RWG and anything esle with his name in it dies....the better.

i agree totally.

i agree totally.

Agree with what?

That Blade is a thief

or

That this is the work of hackers

or

That a member has the full backup

or

The sooner RWG dies the better

or

Did you even bother to read what Ron typed out??? :rolleyes:

Ken

Agree with what?

That Blade is a thief

or

or

or

or

Ken

i have read every thing i have been able to find about this subject. i do not know if i have read every thing there is, but every thing i can find. it was the first site i joined. it was set adrift by its creator and it drifted around with no guidance until it crashed into a reef and sunk. it turned into nothing more than a curiosity. constant flamming for lagitament questions, smartass remarks and uncontrolled arrogance. it's dead and i for one could care less. good riddance.

Agree with what?

That Blade is a thief

or

or

or

or

Ken

Maybe.

Yes.

Maybe.

Hell Yes.

Yes.

:lol:

it's dead and i for one could care less

but you keep talking about it...and talking about it...and talking about it...etc...etc. Yeah, you have no interest at all...so you feel a need to keep talking about it...and talking about it. :huh:

but you keep talking about it...and talking about it...and talking about it...etc...etc. Yeah, you have no interest at all...so you feel a need to keep talking about it...and talking about it. :huh:

well, basicly it's nothing more than morbid curiosity. it's the same as looking at a bad car wreck. why are you doing that? i will let you answer your own question.

wow....the thief stick his head out of his [censored]-hole and all of a sudden a bunch of people are jumping at a chance to defend someone who was so obviously a thief....

Simply amazing.

I'm reasonably sure (and Jeff knows about my "hunches") that this is simply some infant script-kiddie who found the IPB exploit by using his l33t skillzz to search google.

pissant....

In fact....there is a full backup of the RWG database in the hands of a "member". so....interpert as you will.

at the end of the day...Blade is a thief and fraudster. the sooner RWG and anything esle with his name in it dies....the better.

Well it aint over until the fa©t lady sings ^_^ ....

50418-36314.jpg

Besides I love RWG :group: