When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Time for Beer

catchthecat

Oh man...Now I want a beer also *goes to the fridge*

I hope a nice Boddington, or better, and not that fairy American or Canadian pee passing for beer. *shiver*

Although if we ever go out, I expect champers, Admin. I am practically a teetotaler, but I make an exception for the grape.

(OH! I didn't see you had posted this here too, Catchthecat. Here is my reply from RWI) :)

I LOVE THE WATCH! I should just have bought my dad this one, rather than the two Omega 007 SEs I got, which arrived DOA. Sniff. Thanks for the effort, Catchthecat! By the way, can one of you baseball-loving people do this type of spread one day?

hxxp://www.network54.com/Forum/353391/thread/1188281909/ (change xx to tt)

I don't know what camera that Risti guy used, but my God, I felt I was batting alongside Richie Weeks!!

I remember seing someone drinking that in Brussels: SHE was very nice looking, with blond hairs though :lol:

DOMMAGE! You don't like blondes?? :(

I can always dye my hairs...

@Admin: I've been to Trondheim Cathedral! And grew up skiing in St. Anton. How bad could it be?? This is just a ploy to avoid buying me Krug, isn't it?

mmm....... *enjoying a cold pilsner from Hansa* ;)

Vic, you (or I) would have a long way to travel. But I think I would be more comfortable with the climate in Miami than you would be here in Norway, waaay up north (Even further up north than where Nanuq lives) ;)

(OH! I didn't see you had posted this here too, Catchthecat. Here is my reply from RWI) :)

I LOVE THE WATCH! I should just have bought my dad this one, rather than the two Omega 007 SEs I got, which arrived DOA. Sniff. Thanks for the effort, Catchthecat! By the way, can one of you baseball-loving people do this type of spread one day?

hxxp://www.network54.com/Forum/353391/thread/1188281909/ (change xx to tt)

I don't know what camera that Risti guy used, but my God, I felt I was batting alongside Richie Weeks!!

Oya, guess I'm lucky, my 007 rep has been ticking away for a year under heavy wear. I hang at TZ, pmwf, and about every other gen and rep forum there is. I saw that pictorial on the link and at first I thought I was going to the Seiko-Citizen trading forum which is also hosted at network54. I have decent 7 mp digital with all the SLR adjustments that can do those photos but I had only had my tiny pocket camera on this recent outing.

He used a Canon PowerShot SD800 IS, 7.4 megapixel, 3.8x optical/4x digital zoom. Not a particularly powerful camera, tbh.

As an example of a good zoom on a point-and-click, here are some long-range photos I've taken using my 5 megapixel Panasonic:

toseland.jpg

flower-01.jpg

That's what a regular cheap beer is in the pubs here in Sweden.

American beer is like sex in a boat: f*cking close to water. What you get in Sweden would be slightly stronger and 93 times the price due to your taxes.

It's a shame no-one has a quick table of this site:

http://www.pintprice.com/?show_only_priced