When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Maria member of a german replica forum

Cats

I'm in the process of buying a MBW DRSD from a guy in Germany.

He send me some very nice pics and i asked him where or whom he got the watch from.

He replied to me that he got it from Maria who is a member of a German Replica board.

Maria is a popular name in Germany :lol: . Did anybody ever heard this before.

Regards,

Cats

OK guys i understand it leaves the question is Maria member of a German Replica Board , which i never heard of , still open.

I will make this guy an offer and let's see what happens.

thanks for your info and support.

Cats

Maria was and still is a member of the German replica boards I believe.

I once used to think that a German strapmaker (also called Karl living in Thailand) was Maria.

Maybe Erfurt, who also bought from this chap and was more impressed by the quality of the straps than I, can elucidate. *g*

EDIT: I'm actually kidding, unless this Maria person has gone COMPLETELY doolally and branched into strapmaking instead of the more profitable MBWs. But the personality fits -- irascible, uncontrollably partial, Germanically maniac. I live with one such German, so I know. :p

if you come across a 'Rob Garza' there too tell him he owes me a stainless swiss submariner from 7 yrs ago hahaha... Hes well known in the replica world also and last i heard he was in jail... But he still owes me a watch. i too have heard about these mystical 'German Boards' where all the good stuff happens and where all the replica gods live :)

(but i know its not true)

Lonnie

Oh God this is like a bad acid flashback for me - a long, long time ago when Maria was actually an active forum member on TRC (imagine that) and accessible as hell, I ordered a bunch of watches from him. Well guess what? Almost every one had some minor defect or another out of the box. Yes believe it.

So I remember him saying to me in my post-purchase e-mails "you americans ask too much, how come members from german forum never have any problem with my product?"

Shudder. Things got real ugly after that.

Anyway, I somehow managed to sort things out in my favor with M but boy he is an absolute [censored] to deal with.

Those were the days.

I once used to think that a German strapmaker (also called Karl living in Thailand) was Maria.

Maybe Erfurt, who also bought from this chap and was more impressed by the quality of the straps than I, can elucidate. *g*

EDIT: I'm actually kidding, unless this Maria person has gone COMPLETELY doolally and branched into strapmaking instead of the more profitable MBWs. But the personality fits -- irascible, uncontrollably partial, Germanically maniac. I live with one such German, so I know. :p

hello, i m living in germany, and bought two straps from karl, leather on the first one is fine but the finish at the lugs was not so good, i mailed him and got quick respose in which he excuse him and offered me a

Maria or how ever you want to call him is a member, that's correct, and lives in Thailand. If you want to know if you are dealing with Maria - just lsiten closely - his english is damn funny to read.

Yess Mr. repaustria you are funny guy, I like you.

Know this

MariaBest Watch is only best watches, you pay big money alle else is china street garbage

Only Maria give qualitat A++++ it is true.

I have been machining replica for 10 jahrs, I am worhld famous.

OK enough talk now

Best Wische

Yess Mr. repaustria you are funny guy, I like you.

Know this

MariaBest Watch is only best watches, you pay big money alle else is china street garbage

Only Maria give qualitat A++++ it is true.

I have been machining replica for 10 jahrs, I am worhld famous.

OK enough talk now

Best Wische

:lol:

This is Charlyjakob on Risti:

"When i look for my Ebay Feedback...i have only 100 % Positive Feedback...only long times waiting (Rainingtime). You are the first People what have Problems with my Straps...I stay not only in Paneristi Forum. The Strap is not good enough....and i send not other Strap to you... okay !!...what is the Problem...you have became back the money from me Quickly per Paypal....But i have SAME not Answer from you ...where is my Strap !!

I s not Problem for me....i make many NICE STRAPS !!!! for REALITY Price.

Thank you for the Talk !!!!

Sorry....now i see....this Post come not from Anonymus....why you give positive Feedback....when you not want the Strap ?????

Please i not want speak with you...i have not interesting for this.

When i have a Problem with the Strap from my Seller, i give not good Feedback....i want back my money !!!!

When i have my money back i give the Feedback."

I think my favourite was "Please i not want speak with you...i have not interesting for this." You?

(For all the world, it sounds like a German who has been in the Far East for a LONG time. Which is it. Nice week!)