When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

magagne

I find this policy a little confusing, when the admin has no qualms about prostituting the members to adultfriendfinder.com banner ads.

I hope your affiliate payments make up for how this makes you look when you remove similar avatars to that which is already being displayed in the advertising space.

A confusing message in my opinion.

@Star

No confusion necessary...

No Avatars are removed that show people in bathing suits or T-Shirts (like the Banner Ads]...

Only ones that have been removed are nudity ones...

TT

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find this policy a little confusing, when the admin has no qualms about prostituting the members to adultfriendfinder.com banner ads.

I hope your affiliate payments make up for how this makes you look when you remove similar avatars to that which is already being displayed in the advertising space.

A confusing message in my opinion.

Well said starbug.... Adultfriendfinder ads are in some cases worse than some of the avatars we have here on the forum.. well.. um.. maybe not worse.. but you know what i mean

@Star

No confusion necessary...

No Avatars are removed that show people in bathing suits or T-Shirts (like the Banner Ads]...

Only ones that have been removed are nudity ones...

TT

Fair enough I guess.

The point I was intending to make was the one about "turning off" avatars if people are at work.. that is not an option for the adult banner ads. PPC is acceptable, but does AFF really have a place on this type of forum?

Anyway, I have no fundamental problem with it as I'm self-employed, and work from home.. So the only person who can sack me for "slacking" is myself.. Not likely ;).. I was only pointing out the problem with money-making banners bringing things to your site that some people may not find to their liking.

I was only pointing out the problem with money-making banners bringing things to your site that some people may not find to their liking.

Yep...

It's a tough one for sure...

To be honest with ya Star, I think it would be awesome if we had enough supporters so we would't even be having this conversation...

TT

Whaddamean by WTF, TT?

We've been told that there are dozens - if not hundreds - and who knows, maybe even thousands - of members who prefer to pay their dues without receiving VIP status. Against their religion, or something.

It has been suggested that no one should be taken to task for not contributing, since it's possible that they already have. I mean, as long as the forum is actually up, we shouldn't hurt anyone's feelings. Or something like that...

As for me, no more member upgrades - I'll send you all my love, and the hopes that that will be sufficient to keep the forum online.

WTF indeed.

Due to some avatar that is too "explicit or "subjective" consulting this site is not appropriate in a corporate environment. Probably same problem for some that have member of family at home.

Please , there's a way to be less "explicit" and be more "family" friendly gentlemen :euro: ? The primary subject of this site is about WATCH, no?

Thank you for your comprehension.

Well now, aren't you just the most adventurous and fun loving guy out there. Avartar's like Peter Pan and Mother Goose more to your liking? Let me get this straight, okay? Black Beard the Pirate is out? Bet ya like the Honey's that they're now putting up as you log in and have logged in, too. You're looking at fake watches, considering buying some, and you want to be our moral conscience? BTW, do you have the kiddies around the computer when you look at fake "mechanical" watches? Oh, what a joyous family thing to do! "Hey, Honey, it fake watch time! Bring the kids and let's partake!!" WTF??? Ever been to the bar with the guys and slammed a few in a contest? In college I got it down to 3 seconds. Beat that, "Family Guy."

Ever been to the bar with the guys and slammed a few in a contest? In college I got it down to 3 seconds. Beat that, "Family Guy."

Ooh, how manly.

I only act derisive about speed drinking because a friend of mine could do a pint in just over a second. It stopped being fun competing with that. The world record for a pint (well, a half-litre) is 0.4 seconds.

Whaddamean by WTF, TT?

We've been told that there are dozens - if not hundreds - and who knows, maybe even thousands - of members who prefer to pay their dues without receiving VIP status. Against their religion, or something.

here we go again..... should i say.. when i hit the 250 post mark.. i'll pay my vip status. haha

p.s. ryannon... did you get a chance to eat at Lilianne's restaurant??

Edited by plaifender

But would YOU have the guts to take your clothes off in front of her and show how hot you are - especially if you look like your avatar :lol:

Well thankfully women are not all that interested in looks. They want money. I don't have money, but I do have a rep collection thats makes it appear that I do have money.

Which is one of the reasons I buy reps in the first place.

As a fishing hook.

I did it with a car once. Back in 92 I bought a brand new TransAm. I was married within three months.

Once again....RIGHT ON ry!!

oops.....we weren't supposed to mention it...my bad. :bangin:

On another thought....

It's amazing (although it shouldn't be anymore) how people nitpick at things because they simply want things exactly how they want them to be.

This whole "work friendly" thing... to me (disclaimer), is asinine.

Here's a crazy thought. You're at work to.....oh, I don't know....WORK. Get something done. Earn the pay.

Do you send messages to all the other sites you frequent to suggest how they can change their content to better suit you? I'd love to see the answer (if any) you get from TMZ, MySpace, YouTube, or whatever other sites you frequent to pass the time.

Certain content is placed on this site to generate revenue. That content is chosen by the Admin....which is his right as he owns the darn thing.

Don't like it? Then don't visit at work...or.....start your own site. The internet is a wide open place with plenty of domains available and lots of tools for site builders. Then...you can be the "master of your domain".

Too much trouble to do that perhaps? Then enjoy what's provided for you at minimal cost.....and shut the F up.

Just a thought. :)

Do you send messages to all the other sites you frequent to suggest how they can change their content to better suit you? I'd love to see the answer (if any) you get from TMZ, MySpace, YouTube, or whatever other sites you frequent to pass the time.

On a much grander scale, I send messages to God about changing the world to suit me all the time.

The only answer I've gotten so far is STFU.

Maybe there's a lesson there for Admin....

I just assume every poster with a female avatar is a chick, or at least dresses like one. :D

I was asked to remove my avatar at RWI by daytona as it was upsetting to his children/coworkers/whateva...so I did. :thumbdown:

...So I guess they won't be getting my donations or membership... ^_^

And Pug...don't assume..... B)

:p

Well thankfully women are not all that interested in looks. They want money. I don't have money, but I do have a rep collection thats makes it appear that I do have money.

Which is one of the reasons I buy reps in the first place.

As a fishing hook.

I did it with a car once. Back in 92 I bought a brand new TransAm. I was married within three months.

And if she's a Ru$$ian woman, you may as well hand over your bank account and credit cards at the beginning, save you a lot of heartache!

(A very small minority of Russian women are thankfully not like this, wanna search for a needle in a haystack?)