When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MidWeek Wrist-Check (Sep 12-13, 2007)

Victoria

Today, it's Seadweller 1665 day.

This watch is so pretty. I love the way it looks on my wrist. It's possibly the watch that suits me most even if it's not my all-time favourite. I need to get the date fixed so I feel like wearing it more. Anyone got any dial shims to give the datewheel a little more clearance?

1665-08-640.png

1665-07-640.jpg

20070224.jpg

It's been quite a mixed week for me watch wise. I stated off wearing my the Aqua Terra I customized for my dad, then wednesday, put my 2900.50.91 on for wednesday and this morning, swapped to my 2531.80 at lunchtime, and have now swapped to 'The Patient' to wear tomorrow :)

It's been quite a mixed week for me watch wise. I stated off wearing my the Aqua Terra I customized for my dad, then wednesday, put my 2900.50.91 on for wednesday and this morning, swapped to my 2531.80 at lunchtime, and have now swapped to 'The Patient' to wear tomorrow :)

Hey TeeJay! :)

Long time no see, boyo. Hope you get your Franken done, so you can return to posting about your watches a bit more.

Hey TeeJay! :)

Long time no see, boyo. Hope you get your Franken done, so you can return to posting about your watches a bit more.

Hi V,

The White Seamaster franken will get done, but possibly not before my vacation to Spain in November, as I have several upcoming birthdays prior to that which require prezzies, and of course, the obligatory holiday spending money :D