When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB RG PC

geo1nah2a

The RG is my favorite... I'm so sad it's that expensive. I bought a light version, would have loved a RG one...but hey, seems they're not so crazy... So I went for a SS with black PVD version. I'd love a light RG actually...

Gorgeous watch you have there...but damn, why do they make it so difficult to buy :(

Wear it well !

And your shots are really gorgeous too ! :wub:

I was thinking of getting the lite version too.. but I was in love with the RG+polished ceramic bezel. Once I saw a (gen) polished bezel, I couldn't resist it. Hey, can't blame a guy in love right? I was browsing timez0ne for classifieds to no avail.. Thank God :p:) My HBB RG PC is exactly as I wished (it was custom ordered with CF dial and black date wheel). My precious. :)

Thank you to everybody for your wishes and your kind comments on my pics.. I haven't posted any pictures in the past even though photography is one of my hobbies. I am not that good in product photography :p I had seen some macro photos of the HBB RG PCB in the gen site so I thought I would give them a run for their money ;)

Congrats! Very nice. Moreover that your HBB has the correct white letter black background date.

I've seen this version in flesh before, but with the uncorrect black date white background... Like most dealers have.

Do you mind letting us know which dealer you've got it from?

Enjoy your fine watches :-)

silvio: I got it from Andrew. I had it made to order with the CF dial (prefer it to the standard flat black) and black date wheel. It took a couple of days more to deliver, but it was worth it for me.

Jon Fort: Thank you for the tip. I will do it :) One of the first things I did upon receiving it was tighten / check all screws. Some were loose. Nothing two 1mm screwdrivers can't fix in 2 minutes.

tech & all: thank you for your kind words. The HBB is big, sharp, and in layers (!!). It feels flatter and wider than , lets say, an omega PO. Still it is lighter because of its design and the materials used.

what lens are you using for those shots? Great work.

Camera: canon 400D

Lens: The normal shots are with a sigma 30f1.4. Macros are with a sigma 150f2.8.

Post production: Adobe lightroom to develop the raw files.

The macro 150f2.8 can do even closer macros, and these are downsized (not croped) versions that contain more detail in the full version. A great lens that I can't do it justice. I've seen some insect macros that are out of this world.

Here is an extreme close up of the side of the ceramic bezel. This is a crop from a pic posted earlier. A light tent and better tripod would have helped, but these were sot with web-sized resolution in mind.

IMG_1467-2.jpg

KR

G