When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TWP Photo Contest

TWP

Dear All

Ah some of my most favorite things water, wheels, wildlife, wine, and women. Those will be the themes for this photo contest. Also, autumn is my favorite season (hint). For people wanting to participate here are the guidelines. Two pictures must be submitted from the given themes, but both cannot be of the same theme. Photos must be dated later than today. Pictures that are submitted with the date layered will be rejected. The contest shall last until October 14th and winners will be chosen the following week. There are two prizes, first place will be $200 dollar gift certificate and second place will be a $75 dollar gift certificate.

Grading Scale: Pictures will be graded for the characteristics that make a photo good. Composition, creativity, subject matter, lighting, etc..Also please submit a short summary with both of the pictures.

All photos must naturally have watches in them.

The Judges: Bazz, By-tor, Jiro, Pugwash, and myself. Please thank them for their participation. Thank you.

Good luck everyone!

Please post your photos Here

Cheers

TWP

Edited by TWP

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't understand the "date" idea... all of my pictures are digital and have no date on them. I can use a program to inject them with a date, however.

Do you mean the photos must be done with a conventional picture camera that is not digital? Because that is the only way I can see it making sense...

Sorry about the confusion my friend!

I think that as some "manipulations" can't be noticed, it's useless to forbid them. Personally, I would say that the result is more important than the way it was realized. Aren't most pictures we see around Photoshopped ?

this is an interesting point. are most of the pictures we see on here really photoshopped? i'd be curious to see who's are and who's aren't....

i'm not much a photographer, but none of my pictures are photoshopped (i've actually never used photoshop)....

deltatahoe