When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TWP Photo Contest

TWP

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is an interesting point. are most of the pictures we see on here really photoshopped? i'd be curious to see who's are and who's aren't....

With my photos, it's not a question of whether or not they've been shopped, but how much Photoshop has been used. The only pictures I don't touch with Photoshop are wristshots and trade shots. Everything else is fair game.

However, Photoshop won't make you a better photographer.

With my photos, it's not a question of whether or not they've been shopped, but how much Photoshop has been used. The only pictures I don't touch with Photoshop are wristshots and trade shots. Everything else is fair game.

However, Photoshop won't make you a better photographer.

This is what i've started doing - just basic stuff as I'm still learning PS, but I adjust levels, contrast and color, and sometimes try to get rid of any dust and scratches. I did put a border on the picture I just submitted - hope that isn't going too far.

this is an interesting point. are most of the pictures we see on here really photoshopped? i'd be curious to see who's are and who's aren't....

i'm not much a photographer, but none of my pictures are photoshopped (i've actually never used photoshop)....

deltatahoe

The only thing a use photoshop for is to autolevel and resize. That is it.

Ok, I posted these pics back on 9/12 but just making sure this is the type of pics the judges are looking for

lv1a.jpg

Certianly my friend.

Cheers

TWP

Edited by TWP

How do watch pics look using HDR compositing? Wish I had an SLR to try.

You don't need an SLR for HDRI.

However, I've tried it on a watch and there is absolutely no benefit whatsoever as it's a small still-life. You don't need to use amazing digital techniques when you could just move the lights around a bit. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Nice car! But just like our reps with questionable movements, I hope you have a good "watchsmith" er BMWsmith.

Indeed I do! Traded an E32+E24 with my BMW mechanic for 'lifetime' service on my 8-Series.

Lucky for me, my mechanic happens to be a good friend of mine - it's nice to have a buddy that owns a BMW shop!

This car has been rebuilt from the ground up, with every conceivable upgrade added.

Car is mint and in better than new fresh from the dealer condition.

This car is now my daily driver.

As with all things mechanical, you need a good tech to work on them! And always do preventative maintenance.

Just wanted to let everyone know that i am back from vacation and have settled in. I will be contacting the judges and we will be announcing the winners next week. I would like to thank everyone for participating.

Cheers

TWP

• 2 months later...

Thanks to TWP

some time ago i posted some pics for the photocontest

yesterday this comes back in my mind and i asked for results our friendly dealer TWP

he answers quickly and told me that i made the second!!!

YEAH!!!

after rewatch the online pics i am very proud to make a good second place!

here the link for the contest

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=52232

and

_P6N5022Kopie.jpg

_P6N1158.jpg

cheers helmut