When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Midweek Humpday wrists ahoy!

Pugwash

This baby has just arrived. What an awesome rep!!! I can't hardly wait for the black Eunomians-style strap from HKTan to arrive :wub:

@eunomians: if you read this, thnx for the inspiration!!

@pugs: your tuna-can watch is so ...... well uh, so .... Oh, never mind, hahaha.

For now a crappy phone camera wristshot.

post-4081-1192707770_thumb.jpg

This arrived for my while I was on my mini-vacation. It's likely going to be going back as the lever on the crown guard won't lock down properly, and has opened a couple of times while I've been walking around. I'm liking the gold hands more than I expected to, and they're complemented really nicely by the strap (which I want to replace with a burgandy strap) The size doesn't bother me at all (although it won't go under a shirt cuff :lol: ) and other than the second sweep looking pretty small compared to the 111h sweep, I really like how it looks. Hoping to get it replaced (or a replacement crown guard) soon (waiting to hear back from my dealer).

4c7c4bee.jpg

My GMT 029 back from Ziggy.. special thanks to Ziggy.. for restoring this watch.. had to order new dial and hands.. Ziggy tried to refinish the previous one .. it was unworkable .. and he fixed the genuine crown which was stripped. the Lume is a work of art !! the date wheel (Lello) works perfectly now... and he switched the cyclops (chieftang) ... My 029 keeps near perfect time .. I just need to learn photography ... just a waste not to be able to take proper photos..

Gmt 029 on Bone Croc..post-2172-1192761047_thumb.jpg

Thank you again Ziggy for all your patience in this

Aloha,

Lanikai