When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Million dollar big bang

UB7

:disguise2:

The Sultan of Brunei will love it...

(Wow, a new low for Hublot. Hey, that rhymes, wonder why...)

(One more parenthesis afterthought...is it me, or do you get a sudden urge to go ice-skating when you see that? It also looks like the glass wall dividers in a dentist's office)

Who say this watch is fugly are either jealous or have no taste at all, i personally think its simply beautiful, the watch is completely covered with diamonds,tourbillion also shows that the watch is also a mechanical masterpiece.as material value the rubber strap is a joke but it makes the watch body stand out.

If i had billions i would buy this to my wife (then a million is like pocket money :D )

Who say this watch is fugly are either jealous or have no taste at all, i personally think its simply beautiful, the watch is completely covered with diamonds,tourbillion also shows that the watch is also a mechanical masterpiece.as material value the rubber strap is a joke but it makes the watch body stand out.

If i had billions i would buy this to my wife (then a million is like pocket money :D )

Yes and no,

-Yes i'm jealous, but not at this watch.

-No, I do have taste, it is just not the same as yours.

I think this wil go for 'all' of us who dislike this- or another watch.

Bizarre idea. There are too many variables in your opinion. That there are no rich people here, that they are jealous, that they have no taste (in the absolute sense, not the ephemeral personal sense).

It reminds me of people who critique (as an example) Britney Spears, and one of their fans says to them, "You're all just jealous of her, because she's rich and has talent!".

Uh, no.

People can critique someone or something based on perceptions of bad taste. The Million Dollar Big Bang certainly qualifies.