When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start-of-the-week Wrist Check

By-Tor

"Ah, putain! C'est beau! What ees ze make? Paneuraye? I have ze nevaeur 'eard zis."

58032-35147.jpg

58032-35148.jpg

Yup, it was spotted at work, and the viewer thought it was the prettiest watch he'd ever seen. He'd never heard of Panerai. Today, it's wearing Il Mupetto, like in the pics.

thanks man! its pretty sweet...im thinking it needs some mod/aging love once i get some of my other watches back, though the minty fresh look isnt so bad either..

I actually like the minty look. Unless the aged lume is done very well it just doesnt look right. Also if you have "aged" lume that actually glows...well thats just plain wrong IMHO. :unsure:

Do you have full face shot of your Red Sub we could see?

Thanks

_Faide

I actually like the minty look. Unless the aged lume is done very well it just doesnt look right. Also if you have "aged" lume that actually glows...well thats just plain wrong IMHO. :unsure:

Do you have full face shot of your Red Sub we could see?

Thanks

_Faide

why yes, i do :-)

58451-35100.jpg

Edited by cabbage

Joshua ETA, though I did clean up the pearl with an exacto knife. Also did a light polish to the case and band with metal polish (just enough to get the oxidation off but leave the brush marks) case/band color is much closer to the gen now.

Wow. Nice rehaut. Nice pearl.

Gen?