When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist-Checks (26-28 Oct. 2007)

Victoria

My dad was discharged from hospital this afternoon. He's far from well...but at least he's home. Thanks for your thoughts, and prayers. :)

FRIDAY

Now, having outted myself as a Boston Red Sox fan (Sox in 5!) during the ALCS race, I thought, well, in for a penny in for a pound.

Guess which soccer club I support in my native land?

aktottenhamscarfke8.jpg

A close-up of the new Rolex Air-King I received from Silix. NICE.

akfacescarfyu9.jpg

In another thread here, we're having that age-old discussion on who was THE BEST Footballer ever. Have a guess about my choice.

akspurspelevu1.jpg

Old, faded, and worn -- you could offer me ONE MILLION dollars and nothing would make me sell it.

peleautographpe7.jpg

SATURDAY

Rain, rain. Hate the $*(#* rain, because I can't go around South Florida as usual. Such a shame -- look how pretty it is!

DSN Fiddy on Manifatture Firenze Black Calf strap at the famous Dade County Courthouse in downtown Miami (where Al Capone stayed in a special holding cell).

fiddycourthouse1wk2.jpg

Or how about a real old-fashioned moviepalace, the Olympia? Look at that vintage Moroccan-style box office!

fiddyolympiatd9.jpg

Even our "subway" (the elevated Metrorail) is cute!

metroraildowntownmg3.jpg

Whew, afterwards you gotta sit down and relax, and have a cup of Joe with your favourite LV bag, right fellas?

fiddylvbagod0.jpg

SUNDAY

Enough talk. Just rep watch. PAM 210 from TWP on a slick Kaktus Black calf strap.

pam210furrykaktusrq8.jpg

Kaktus straps from Geneva are not worth the money, IMHO.

kaktusblackcalfreversepb6.jpg

Enjoy the long view! And your weekends. :)

longsidekaktuspam210fw9.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dunno how I'll be able to remove this from my wrist...

CIMG2611.jpg

Check out my review! :D

That is a great shot of a fantastic watch, SD! And if I were you, I'd hyperlink to the review, so others can easily click on it. :)

I'm guessing if the Wristies were not posted until midnight CET in Europe...people were busy or lazy today, so they need all the help they can get!

That is a great shot of a fantastic watch, SD! And if I were you, I'd hyperlink to the review, so others can easily click on it. :)

I'm guessing if the Wristies were not posted until midnight CET in Europe...people were busy or lazy today, so they need all the help they can get!

It's right there in my signature. ;)

[EDIT:] For those who have not registered yet to RWC: check it out here.

Waiting for an Explorer II white dial from a secret self-trusted source- will post pics when it arrives. Until then it's this one for the weekend, older pic from earlier this month...

DSC01071.JPG

Hope your Dad is doing better VB. My close step Mom is in the hospital hanging on by a thread, I know how you must feel. Ciao, Arty

Hope your Dad is doing better VB. My close step Mom is in the hospital hanging on by a thread, I know how you must feel.

Arty, I'm so very sorry. When I say I will keep her in my prayers tonight, I am not one of those that just say that. I mean it.

Stay strong, baby...

Holy sh*t TWP, where did you get that Kevlar strap? I'm toying with getting a 111G and I want one of those straps!

First, :lol: about your standup routine. Second, if TWP doesn't sell them, I know that Angus (Pure Time) does. Both strap and buckle were USD95 some months ago. I never got one! :(

Gorgeous combo, TWP. Agree.