When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Recieved The Most Beautiful Strap Ever!

slay

First of all, I'm not really into "cow" leather, because it doesnt have a real pattern. I think its just boring. It is alright for ocasianal wear, but I get sick of it very easy! And since the fiddy is among the best, I dont care to invest in it. The new style swan neck movement is already on its way and will be installed soon.

And because I like the fiddy SO much, I went with a genuine Honey Phyton strap. Yes, its from elliot, and he might not have good ethics, but seriously, I dont really give a [censored]! If I see something I like, I buy it, and noone else could offer me a strap like that. You dont have to share my view of things. If you dont want to buy from him, thats fine with me! I will also only buy from him, if I see something I like. I even bought something from TTK back when I had the biggest fights with him, because I can differentiate between business and social intercourse!

ALso I like the feeling of having an "animal" around my wrist. With this strap, you really get the feeling, you have something alive on your wrist. Its mainly because if the pattern and how it feels.

The Quality is quite good, though the stiching doesnt appear to be uniformly continuous. Some stiches appear to be smaler than others. Also I have the impression, that the scales will rip very easy. But I have only had the straps for a couple of days, so time will tell! If it looks like crap within 2 weeks, this WILL be the last strap I bought from elliot. Hopefully (for him&me) it wont!

I just wore the thing for 2 days and got a shitload of compliments on the strap. Each of my friends was like "WHOOWSAH!!!"... my girlfriend is the only one who didnt like it at all. She doesnt even want to touch it. I accidentaly touched her with it in bed and she started jealling and screaming and kicking. She things its groce. But like I said, I dont really give a crap what other think about me, my opinion or the stuff I wear ;)

Another Con is, that the original Buckle does not fit properly. The Strap is not a 26/26, its a 26/24 I would say.

Regardless of all the cons&opinions, it is the nicest strap I have owned so far! I really like the scales and the pattern and such.

Shipping took a few days, came with UPS Express. Downside, freakin UPS guy woke me up at 9pm on my day off!

Now I only need the new movement from Sean and the watch will be perfect!

See the pics (some of them didnt turn out very good, unfortunatly I didnt notice that on the camera!):

58340-35106.jpg

58340-35107.jpg

58340-35108.jpg

58340-35109.jpg

58340-35110.jpg

58340-35111.jpg

58340-35112.jpg

58340-35113.jpg

58340-35114.jpg

58340-35115.jpg

I accidentaly touched her with it in bed

Oops.... What other sexual practics do you prefer? :Jumpy:

Only kidding. :bleh:

I think it looks great. Really raw and natural.

Just like it would start to move and bite you.

Maybe that´s what your girl is afraid of.

Good buy! Wear it well. ^_^