When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Joe, A Word Of Caution....

@ Fitchy - yes, that was a little ironic joke at your expense ;) I had a great time living in the NL for a couple of years (hopefully revisit soon, will PM you).

@Palp - you know you have my (and others no doubt) support - we all knew what was going on with your personal life as you kept us all informed out of courtesy and with dignity

@Jimster - I for one have never questioned Joe's integrity or cast any accusations about fraud etc - I was merely commenting on his (lack of) customer service and poor communication - that is the ONLY issue here as far as I was concerned. Your experience was obviously different and you are right to share that, but that doesn't negate the experience of others.

@Joe - unless you stoke this more, these are my final words on the matter...

I am truly sad that you feel I've been somehow out to get you just as you clearly feel antagonistic to other members of this forum. I'm also saddened that you feel it is necessary to make comments such as 'overseas guys are the worst' - trust me, it doesn't do you any favours, merely reinforces a certain stereotype.

Your assertion that I have made a 'big deal out of nothing' is true in some respects, even if you feel manners and communication is 'nothing'. However the fact that even now you're being aggressive to anyone who dares question or criticise you and generally unapologetic when all it took was to just say 'I'm really sorry', speaks volumes as far as I'm concerned.

As for the AWOL watch and payment, I am not trying to be vague and would happily enlighten you all. I referred to him only as he emailed me with his experience and I was shocked to hear it (far worse than my situation) and he said he was thinking of posting it. However, out of deference to the esteemed member in question I did not name him...it is simply not my place to do so.

As I said originally, I thought long and hard about posting, I stayed out of the other threads but I felt I had given you the benefit of the doubt, and took offence to your recent communications. I will accept that sometimes email communication causes problems/misunderstandings and I am willing to accept that it didn't help matters in this case. Flip-side, I wonder if you then are willing to accept how your communications have come across? Even questioning my character now is a bit out of order (you may remember the considerable time and professional advice I gave you re. your brother's health), but I will let that go.

However, I don't have any hard feelings - I vented my spleen, you responded and that's the end of it. Fair enough, we agree to disagree, a metaphorical handshake, and life goes on...

sounds fine with me handshake accepted and life goes on , i just felt it was unnecessary because we were handling getting your watch back to u over email our only problem was which way to mail it would be best and then i come here and read this fiasco and only one side of the story was told , u made is sound like i was trying to make a buck on shipping on u which is ludicrous, but i really am over it , just get me the shipping and your watch will be shipped as u requested no problem thanks joe

palpatine i told u before u could take your time with the payment i understand hardtimes and as for the rest of the crap im out of it , if u want to discuss it with me u have my email and or phone number

jimster u will have your two beauties soon just be patient as u have been and you will be wearing your beauties with my mods done to them very soon my friend, thanks for your support and all others support and patience is greatly appreciated

this soap opera is closed for me , lets get back to watches and not about my health and or delays , it is all getting sorted out and again i have not wronged anyone other than lenghty time frames and i apologize for that but i do not apologize cause my health comes first as well as my families health, i still love u all and i will be back on track in a coupld weeks and we can put this stuff behind us and have fun again , regards joe

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds fine with me handshake accepted and life goes on , i just felt it was unnecessary because we were handling getting your watch back to u over email our only problem was which way to mail it would be best and then i come here and read this fiasco and only one side of the story was told , u made is sound like i was trying to make a buck on shipping on u which is ludicrous, but i really am over it , just get me the shipping and your watch will be shipped as u requested no problem thanks joe

palpatine i told u before u could take your time with the payment i understand hardtimes and as for the rest of the crap im out of it , if u want to discuss it with me u have my email and or phone number

jimster u will have your two beauties soon just be patient as u have been and you will be wearing your beauties with my mods done to them very soon my friend, thanks for your support and all others support and patience is greatly appreciated

this soap opera is closed for me , lets get back to watches and not about my health and or delays , it is all getting sorted out and again i have not wronged anyone other than lenghty time frames and i apologize for that but i do not apologize cause my health comes first as well as my families health, i still love u all and i will be back on track in a coupld weeks and we can put this stuff behind us and have fun again , regards joe

Joe,,,seem like you are promising and delivering everybodies watches,,except mine. The name's BlueFin,,when can I have my watch back.

This really suck big time Joe. You know Joe,,instead of me gettinig angry at you for you not returning my other watch for a total of eigth months now.,,,,I pity you,,seriously. I know you are not that wealthy and I know you need this rep job moneys too, but you probably did not know it yet that you blew it.

Can you even imagine how much money you can make on this rep work business?? You can do the math right? Just set a dollar figure and multiply it by the number of members . Set it as your yearly income,,tax free. This is were the money is Joe!! Not from selling some funky used golf shoes and clubs on Ebay. You can build an empire on this if you just handle this business correctly. Get somebody to advice you on how to run this type of business,,get help.

Joe, if you do not know how to handle this crises, you will probably loose almost all of the people that has been reading this bad rap about you. I for one am not sending you any of my watches anymore. I felt I got bitten why will I dip my hands again.

This is the last time you will hear from me Joe and I still wish you luck . I hate to see good skills go to waste.

sry u felt that way and i actually did u a favor and did some extra work on your lv like buffed out those bad scars u made on the caseback, the best i could looks much better now , not perfect but better (no charge) , looks like u used a vise grip to try and take it off and your marker was laying off the dial and i reglued that back in place (no charge) and i also fixed that rotor for the second time for u, i dont care if u dont send me anything else but u surely didnt read my post about helping me get caught upand emailing me , anyway i got your watch i sent u a pm at rwi cause someone showed me that is where i could find u , i didnt know your name was high def till a friend told menow, i only knew u as bluefin, again read the pm and im sry u dont understand [censored] happens and i hope there is no hard feelings but im done with your watch and i will pay the shipping return as well to u , its only because the rotor fell off again and i fixed it once and i guarantee my work !!

This really suck big time Joe. You know Joe,,instead of me gettinig angry at you for you not returning my other watch for a total of eigth months now.,,,,I pity you,,seriously. I know you are not that wealthy and I know you need this rep job moneys too, but you probably did not know it yet that you blew it.

Can you even imagine how much money you can make on this rep work business?? You can do the math right? Just set a dollar figure and multiply it by the number of members . Set it as your yearly income,,tax free. This is were the money is Joe!! Not from selling some funky used golf shoes and clubs on Ebay. You can build an empire on this if you just handle this business correctly. Get somebody to advice you on how to run this type of business,,get help.

Joe, if you do not know how to handle this crises, you will probably loose almost all of the people that has been reading this bad rap about you. I for one am not sending you any of my watches anymore. I felt I got bitten why will I dip my hands again.

This is the last time you will hear from me Joe and I still wish you luck . I hate to see good skills go to waste.

im really suprised and dissappointed at this thread from u , but hey i guess u joined the band wagon, i keep reading it and i have talked to u on the phone many time and it just doesnt fit u at all, , oh well, i guess u r not the guy i thought u were, i actually pity u now and i hope nothing ever goes wrong with u in your life , really i do , regards joe

u know what is so funny , he has all that to say and i still dont have a pm back from him so i can send him his damn watch, lmao and he was here reading it all and now gone , what can a guy do around here, now if he doesnt get it tomorrow i guess i scammed him or stole his wallet , lmao some of u guys beat all u know that, too f__cking funny is what that is

u know what is so funny , he has all that to say and i still dont have a pm back from him so i can send him his damn watch, lmao and he was here reading it all and now gone , what can a guy do around here, now if he doesnt get it tomorrow i guess i scammed him or stole his wallet , lmao some of u guys beat all u know that, too f__cking funny is what that is

Now now Joe, I hope you're not referring to me and my 'damn watch'? -_-<_<

Please don't go stoking the fire after it's settling down nicely.....

Paypal here has been unresponsive for few hours but I've finally been able to send you shipping cost and an email to confirm ID. I mean, after several months, a couple of hours isn't going to keep me awake at night worrying now is it, hmmm? :rolleyes::D

Now now Joe, I hope you're not referring to me and my 'damn watch'? -_-<_<

Please don't go stoking the fire after it's settling down nicely.....

Paypal here has been unresponsive for few hours but I've finally been able to send you shipping cost and an email to confirm ID. I mean, after several months, a couple of hours isn't going to keep me awake at night worrying now is it, hmmm? :rolleyes::D

no not u that was for bluefin or whatever his new name is , we r settled and no worries , later on dudes

im really suprised and dissappointed at this thread from u , but hey i guess u joined the band wagon, i keep reading it and i have talked to u on the phone many time and it just doesnt fit u at all, , oh well, i guess u r not the guy i thought u were, i actually pity u now and i hope nothing ever goes wrong with u in your life , really i do , regards joe

Here you are again Joe, it is me me me, You are surprised, dissapointed and it is not me. What will you feel it if your were on my shoe, promised half a dozen time and all broken(luckilly I didn't get pregnant) :lol: . Talk is cheap Joe, if you are done with my watch just get it shipped. BTW I meant every word I say about you Joe, hope you heed that advice. And what band wagon you are talking about, I have an axe to grind with you, don't I?

Joe

I’m not buying in to the drama. But I’ve sent you 2-3 emails and 2-3 PM’s from dfferent boards explaining that I’ve decided to not mod the No-Date Sub and asking you to just send it back and offering to pay postage.

No replies.

If you send me your Paypal ID and how much you want for Priority mail I’ll Paypal asap

Joe

I’m not buying in to the drama. But I’ve sent you 2-3 emails and 2-3 PM’s from dfferent boards explaining that I’ve decided to not mod the No-Date Sub and asking you to just send it back and offering to pay postage.

No replies.

If you send me your Paypal ID and how much you want for Priority mail I’ll Paypal asap

so now u contact me correctly, u r in ca. no problem , all u sent me was a watch and a small package i have not opened, it will go back to u asap and i will pm u my paypal address as well, if u dont want insurance or any confirmation like doc u got it , just dont cry to me about u not recieving it, and remember u sent it in april so u dont even count in the delay so no apology for u , u just didnt read my post to contact me thats all and im not upset about that , the only thing im upset about u is you mouthing off for no apparent reason, no more arguing just paypal me 5 bucks and i will ship it two day priority with nothing but that ok, later dude regards joe

remember u all seem to read crap post why not read the ones that tell u how to contact me then u wouldnt feel so sour inside , hell go have a drink or something and chill

Here you are again Joe, it is me me me, You are surprised, dissapointed and it is not me. What will you feel it if your were on my shoe, promised half a dozen time and all broken(luckilly I didn't get pregnant) :lol: . Talk is cheap Joe, if you are done with my watch just get it shipped. BTW I meant every word I say about you Joe, hope you heed that advice. And what band wagon you are talking about, I have an axe to grind with you, don't I?

now i get a threat with a axe ? huh? wtf a simple thank u finally and thanks for doing the extra stuff as well would suffice bro and leave your axe in the shed before u fall on it and hurt yourself , now im done regards joe

:bangin::victory::thumbsupsmileyanim:

now i get a threat with a axe ? huh? wtf a simple thank u finally and thanks for doing the extra stuff as well would suffice bro and leave your axe in the shed before u fall on it and hurt yourself , now im done regards joe

:bangin::victory::thumbsupsmileyanim:

There is no physical threat on that post Joe,, what it meant,,,never mind.

Let us just square this one Joe, and you will never hear from me again and I hope the same from you. :victory:

There is no physical threat on that post Joe,, what it meant,,,never mind.

Let us just square this one Joe, and you will never hear from me again and I hope the same from you. :victory:

oh ok no problem i posted u a pic of your baby girl(go see) , later lmk when it arrives

enjoy

63548-34211.jpg

im glad this is america and the internet can be your friend cause i quote another lie u made u said i have had your other watch for a total of eight months now , i guess u didnt think the post office didnt stamp the date on your package when u mailed it huh? , i believe it says march 11th 2006 in big red letters bro, the point is u guys all that say something bad about me dont tell the truth u stretch it to make u look right and u r just plain liars and tell one side , now who do u pity me or your math skills big man with an axe , all u did was let me prove that u have been lieing bro, i should make u pay for the extra work i did for u but im not a liar like u seem to be , u should of just said thanks and stfu but again u r a bandwagon junky and got your foot caught in the trap u tried to set lmao

again im done with this regards joe

again i tell u all to state facts and if u notice that is what i present

EDITED BY ADMIN

oops u beat me to it , thank u

63556-34210.jpg

im glad this is america and the internet can be your friend cause i quote another lie u made u said i have had your other watch for a total of eight months now , i guess u didnt think the post office didnt stamp the date on your package when u mailed it huh? , i believe it says march 11th 2006 in big red letters bro, the point is u guys all that say something bad about me dont tell the truth u stretch it to make u look right and u r just plain liars and tell one side , now who do u pity me or your math skills big man with an axe , all u did was let me prove that u have been lieing bro, i should make u pay for the extra work i did for u but im not a liar like u seem to be , u should of just said thanks and stfu but again u r a bandwagon junky and got your foot caught in the trap u tried to set lmao

again im done with this regards joe

again i tell u all to state facts and if u notice that is what i present

Joe this just proves it that you have no clue about the bussiness you are running. Let me refresh your mind of what happened the month of September. I got a two watches from Angus, a DRSD(bad datewheel) and an LV(bad rotor) You told me this is an easy fix and you can ship it out in week. I got my two watches back the end of February and I reship it you for a rework. Now count yuor fingers on how many months it is. Remember Onexchef contacted you about these watches???That was early December.

And now you are calling me a liar and broadcasting me all over the internet. Mods please delete my info on this. This is not proper.

I do not know what to do people like you Joe. I guess just stay away from them.

EDITED BY ADMIN

yes, definitely delete the picture as it shows his details.

Calm down Joe, there will always be problems as long as you run a business, just deal with it and get over it. I'm sure if you deal with this situation well, which i'm sure you are capable of, there will be just as many customers for you in the future.

Joe this just proves it that you have no clue about the bussiness you are running. Let me refresh your mind of what happened the month of September. I got a two watches from Angus, a DRSD(bad datewheel) and an LV(bad rotor) You told me this is an easy fix and you can ship it out in week. I got my two watches back the end of February and I reship it you for a rework. Now count yuor fingers on how many months it is. Remember Onexchef contacted you about these watches???That was early December.

And now you are calling me a liar and broadcasting me all over the internet. Mods please delete my info on this. This is not proper.

I do not know what to do people like you Joe. I guess just stay away from them.

ok let me refresh your memory bro , i was done with them and they were fixed when they left my shop and then the rotor came off again, so what did u do ?send it back for me to fix again in march , im sry your address is visible but u gave me no choice but to prove i have only had that one watch since march , u made it seem like i have had it since september , if u would have explained it the correct way i wouldnt have to show facts like that , but im not going to stand here and be insulted by a guy that stretches the truth to make himself look humble , and the people that do know me, knows i do the right thing period , i dont screw around and if im sick im sick dammit , now im not and now i can explain thing in plainer english for u guys that dont understand [censored] happens in life and then move on , again im done with this thread , ive told the truth and u stretch the truth and i quote as jack nickalaus said in a few good men "YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH" "R WE CLEAR" the answer is crystal lmao just a little humor , u know how i am lol lol lol

i scratched out your info. i apologize for that but u made me angry

ok let me refresh your memory bro , i was done with them and they were fixed when they left my shop and then the rotor came off again, so what did u do ?send it back for me to fix again in march , im sry your address is visible but u gave me no choice but to prove i have only had that one watch since march , u made it seem like i have had it since september , if u would have explained it the correct way i wouldnt have to show facts like that , but im not going to stand here and be insulted by a guy that stretches the truth to make himself look humble , and the people that do know me, knows i do the right thing period , i dont screw around and if im sick im sick dammit , now im not and now i can explain thing in plainer english for u guys that dont understand [censored] happens in life and then move on , again im done with this thread , ive told the truth and u stretch the truth and i quote as jack nickalaus said in a few good men "YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH" "R WE CLEAR" the answer is crystal lmao just a little humor , u know how i am lol lol lol

i scratched out your info. i apologize for that but u made me angry

Yeah right,,you just realized your wrong. Right? If you did the work right the first time it should not go back to you. For me I sent you the watches September and I still don't wear it until now. That is eight months JOE.

u r a trip dude , the truth is out and u still ramble on , be humble so u dont look stupid bro, take care and wear that watch well its a nice one , go look what some are saying about it on the picture thread bro, just be proud u have a rbj69 lv watch now in your possession , dont sell it cause one day u can hand that baby down to your grandson if u r lucky ,(and tell him about a guy named joe) take care bro

u r a trip dude , the truth is out and u still ramble on , be humble so u dont look stupid bro, take care and wear that watch well its a nice one , go look what some are saying about it on the picture thread bro, just be proud u have a rbj69 lv watch now in your possession , dont sell it cause one day u can hand that baby down to your grandson if u r lucky ,(and tell him about a guy named joe) take care bro

sigh!! Poor thing,,trying so hard to salvage of whats left of,,,,,,,aaahh never mind.

See you arround Joe, not really :lol:

now my question for all is should i charge this guy shipping to ship his watch back since everything is out on the table now, and u know what all i did for him after i got better and u know now when he sent it and he keeps on running that mouth of his , even when i proved his exxagerations and lies , all i need is one person to tell me yes and that is what i will do , im sick of his mouth and his lies as u can see it irritates me , one moderator through pm would be nice or anyone for that matter

@docblackrock

You have made your feelings clear to everyone! And now your watch is on the way.

@HighDef

It is clear that you feel you were mistreated in this matter. Should it have taken so long? Maybe not, but I don't think Joe expected the LV to break again. Then as they say the rest is history. In the end your watch is now on the way. Enjoy it because it is stunning.

@RBJ

Move on bro you can't please all the people as hard as you try.

@Admin

Don't you think this thread has out lived it's purpose? Unless you think Joe is really trying to scam people. Maybe it's time to close it?