When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Double AR Coating Run#3

k2222

Ok time to make another run, same as before, strong double AR coating. You have all info below, just email me, PM, or use Skype to contact me. Everytime part of Your payment goes to support RWG!!!

PLEASE READ:

1 Price is 55$/crystal ,shiped and payed by PayPal only - payment after tho job is done, not before

2 I will clean replica coating first if needed, genuine coating can't be done if there is old coating (no charge for that)

3 I will response for every email (prefered) or PM within hours, You can also skype me 'arcoatings'

4 If we start now, crystals can be ready in 2 - 3 weeks

5 I got special Form,with all info inside (like shiping etc.) if anybody want to participate just fill this form and send it back via email, other copy send with crystal/s

6 I can also take off/ put back crystal from Your watch if needed and swap Date Wheels.

7 I can do crystals with cyclops also ( i will remove and put it back - no charge for that)

I WILL REPLY FOR EVERY SINGLE EMAIL WITHIN HOURS, IF YOU DON'T HAVE REPlY FROM ME JUST EMAIL AGAIN (SPAM FILTERS ETC.) ARCOATINGS@GMAIL.COM

Best Regards Jakub

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I knew how to get the crystals out, I would send you a mess of them!

Once I start the Time Zone watch School, I'll be ready for the next one!

I asked before, but not quite clear on the answer: Can we send you just the cyrstals? If we send them with cyclops, are you able to reinstall in the right spot or do you need the entire watch?

jmt, You can either remove the crystal yourself or send k2222 the whole watch and he will remove the crystal for you. It's all stated above in his first post.

Oh, I know. I am just wondering about replacement of the cyclops in the correct spot after he takes it off.... is it better to just send the whole watch to make sure it is put back in the right spot or doesn't that matter....I'd rather just send the crystal but want to make sure the cyclops will be put back in the right spot is all...

Thanks..

:)