When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It

TwoTone

Simply Amazing...

Make sure to read below the picture...

:lol:

Double T

PS: Executive Privileges in posting in GD :D

walmartcakejr1.jpg

Keep in mind this actually really did happen!!!! This is someone who was moving from an insurance claims office.

Okay so this is how I imagine this conversation went~

Walmart Employee:

Okay, I was waiting and waiting for the rep watch related content. Since I realise there is none, let me just say:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The UNDER NEAT totally threw me. I was like, "She's a neat freak? She cleans her bottom all the time? She's always in the loo -- what?".

Oh God, the woman who took down the info not only got that wrong, but misunderstood the NEATH. HEHEHEHEHE.

Good thing that while ordering the cake you didn't slip on your desk and say, "Ouch my Balls", or that would be part of the message as well.

Good thing that while ordering the cake you didn't slip on your desk and say, "Ouch my Balls", or that would be part of the message as well.

What if the co-worker ordering was a woman. :o

More yucks, but never as good as the original!

The "Welcome to the Text Message Generation" Birthday Cake

bdayjoekt9.jpg

Another mistake or just illiterate parents?

tyeleruo3.jpg

More like Immaculate MISCONFECTIONS :lol::bangin:

imthecakekx8.jpg

Unix Code mistake? Calling Mr. Pugwash

xmlbirthdaycakelargenq8.jpg

"Hale to the Cheif" -- you know it

bush60rl4.jpg

Freaky Freemasons

sany2012fx7.jpg

The NSFWP Cake

http://schottdorf.org/images/amsterdam/pen...rthday-cake.jpg

Trappist Monks Cake

alys55thbirthdaycakesidju8.jpg

Bergies Cake :1a:

lvcake1smallld8.jpg

Unless that freemason cake is in Latin or some other foreign language, it doesn't really spell anything in their alphabet. The number of letters are correct for happy birthday, but that's not what it spells.... yes I'm a dork for trying to translate it.

Dude, it says "Happy Birthday ROB"

Babelfish? Who needs babelfish? That cake is in encoded ENGLISH... Easy enough to figure out...

The process?

What is the most likely phase on a cake?

H A P P Y

B I R T H D A Y

-N A M E-

The last letter of the first two suggested words are the same Y - yup - there it is encoded as "<"

Hmm.. the second letter of first word and second to last of second is A - yessiree Bob.. encoded as "_|"

So we have

-A--Y

------AY

---

Hmmm... H is 1st and 5th letter, same? Yup... so, now we have

HA--Y

----H-AY

---

So, if the is a double symbol in the first assumed word, and there is... well that pretty much clears up our assumptions...

HA PP Y

----H-AY

---

So, fill in the now almost certain second word...

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

---

Any letter symbols from the first two words match the unknown third word?

hmmm... R and B

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

R-B

But wait a minute? How can you be so sure that unknown letter is an O now big guy? What gives? How come it isn't something else?

Well we could eliminate the vowels that we already have and know don't match... (which would be the most likely thing between two consonants, oops unless it's initials) but how can we be certain?

Look at how the glyphs are designed...

Start at the beginning... A is what ? _| B is what ? The same with a DOT...

Hmmm.. is this a pattern? Probably, it seems logically and progressively designed to make it easy to remember and pick up quickly... so...

Test for O... do we have an N? No.. but we do have P... and P has a DOT... so if the pattern is real, O should look like P, only without the DOT...

Does it? Yup.

O it is...

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

ROB

Hey, that's ME? Or is The Zigmeister the birthday boy from the East??? No wait, he's up North... or was that just metaphorical? Or is that allegorical? Now watch what you say, or they'll be calling you a radical.... a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal... Oh won't you sign up your name? We'd like to feel you're acceptable... respectable... oh presentable... a vegetable...

At night when all the world's asleep... The questions run so deep... For such a simple man

Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned? I know it sounds absurd...

But please tell me who I am... who I am... who I am... who I am...

This might not work...

24804.jpg

But this does...

24805.jpg

More properly known as the ineffable characters making up the Royal Arch Cipher, either version is used (as required) to decipher certain 'artifacts.'

Hmm... babelfish, still not required, but Google does wonders...

Gee... I contorted my brain tying together little bits and pieces of the thread to come up with a nice little segue to fit it all into a nice little bit of musical humor, only to end up with someone taking it all too serious... and confusing our young lady into thinking I might be using my secret decoder ring to cheat!

What a long, strange trip it's been...

eh... nevermind... where's Ryy when I need a drinkin' buddy?

I like cake.

There must be a hidden code in that cake. The phrase "Happy Birthday Rob" is CLEARLY an anagram of "Bad porphyry habit".. and as EVERYONE knows, porphyry is an igneous rock consisting of large-grained crystals, such as feldspar or quartz. So it's obvious the Freemasons plan to take over the world by creating a mass addiction to crushing and snorting these quartz laced rocks.... It's so clear to me now.