When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

This is the reply you've all been waiting for or expecting

Finepics

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good to see these things getting taken care of...

TT

Wow, Mark actually emailed me that he would be sending our a refund paypal next week.

Just a quick update - Mark resolved my issue to my satisfaction, so a happy ending for me and kudos to him for facing his critics.

Mark has refunded me as promised today and kudos to Mark for making things right :rolleyes:

Mark has resolved my issue as well and i'm impressed with his actions. For me it was never the money since it was only a datewheel, it was the only blemish I've encountered in 4 years in the hobby from members to dealers...we've all been amazing...and now Mark has made right what was wrong. It could have been easy for him to just write us all off(that's what i actually took it as), but he hasn't, and has made things right for me. :victory:

Mark has also finished and sent my 029 back to me... got it in the mail ptoday and it looks better than before.

Although it took so long, I am happy that everything is back to me... hopefully, and probably, everyone will have all there issues fixed soon.

Thanks Mark... hope you can fix your issues as well.

My case closed :rolleyes:

I've followed this and previous threads over Mark and what was happening.

My 2p worth - and in his favour.

I had 3 PAM's with Mark last year for work. 2 Daylight re-lumes and a 127 cannon pin fix.

I got nervous when communications broke down, but this was early on and not at the height of events.

The work took lmuch onger than originally agreed, but the watches did all come back and basically all fine.

I have the 250 getting a small touch-up right now, but overall fine.

I did get sporadic messages in reply to my badgering mails and sms's.,

And in the replies Mark made personal comments over what was happening in his life.

I'm not justifying Mark's silence, but in real life things do go wrong, and depression is an awful illness. If you haven't suffered it, you've no idea.

If that is really the core of what has happened to Mark, then I do feel for him.

And peoples actions when suffering depression, are not always logical and rational to others.

Attempts are made to get aware from the sources of the problem, and can be made in seemingly strange ways.

I have no right here to make comments on other people's experiences, and I won't do that.

I'll just state that in my case, everything worked out.

And if Mark is able and in a condition to resolve open issues with those affected, and he does that, then perhaps we can move on..

• 1 month later...