When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Admin?

brsmith1

I donated to the site over a week ago and have to get you to respond to my messages? Do you expect me or anyone else to donate to THIS site again, over the other sites in which the Admins respond? This is ridiculous, know that

I have sent you multiple messages asking to change my status so I may post in restricted forums. What is going on here, My first 5 request were nice, do you have me on the tv show "boiling point"? - This is my last attempt or I'm not contributing again

@brsmith1,

For your information.

1 Admin is in the middle of a large business project and is spending little time here.

2 I saw your "donate" post a week ago. Now if you made it through the "donate" button, it is just that a donation. If you contacted admin, and used the payment method he specified, it then is a subscription, and you are up graded immediately.

Not withstanding, it WILL get sorted.

3 In the last week we have again experienced some PP difficulties which admin is still working on.

So please remain patient, unfortunately we all have other lives too... and sometimes they must take precedence.

I am sure admin will contact you soon.

Offshore

OS, Thank you for the response, I understand we have other lives and respect that. I was unaware of the automatic transfer route.

TT - you can put it anyway you like it, if my desperate posts to get a response/explanation offended you then there must not be much going on in your world.

I understand, but I had asked this a week ago as well without getting anywhere.

Cheers

Mostly we are a very easy going board because we don't have attitudes.

It's not up to Co-Admins and Mods to tell you how to go about upgrading, like everything else on this and every other forum you are suppose to self educate. ;)

Ken

This is my last attempt or I'm not contributing again

I am rarely mean, or disagreeable but this hissy fit is really too embarrassing.

I waited well over a week to get upgraded, and yes, I wasn't thrilled at the wait either. But having made the commitment to be a valuable member of this forum, I HOPE, I knew my upgrade would finally go through and that my money wasn't being disregarded.

What I didn't do is to behave like a 15 year-old child, who felt equal parts ignored and targetted for disrespect. Instead, I would've posted something AGAIN, inquiring with measured tone if one could be upgraded.

You had your explanation above. Others no doubt are in the same boat as you, but you don't see them crying to teacher. Perhaps it's time to cowboy/cowgirl up and offer an apology to all those who had to read your whiny post. :angry:

Guys, take it easy. Bear in mind that the members don't know that I don't have much time to spend here ;)

@brsmith1

I e-mailed you the very same day I received your PM; November 7. Anyway, please check your PM for further info.

Ah-ha!

See @brsmith1? Admin is omni-present... Maybe you didn't feel his presence, that's all... ;)

Chill out ,dude... ^_^

@ baglc1 please contact one of our Co-Admins and explain that you wanted an upgrade and not just a donation.

Just to say that I too made a donation during an Admin Shout-out for them, but in my case, I had wanted an upgrade. I think that's what delayed my own upgrade at the time, for which I cannot fault anyone.

One has to be specific in saying what it was for.