When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Whos the oldest geexer here then eh?

Jaymoi

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, send me to the foot of our stairs...I genuinely thought when I posted my age, that I would be amongst the oldest here.

Turns out Warbody is the youngest of those who posted at 18, Dutchy comes next at 19, Moi & b16a2 are 21, Rolexman is 26, jsmith11 is 28, and I'm next at 32.

I'm 65 trapped in a 37 year old body...

Remember how excited we all were when Fax machines came in and replaced teletype machines.

Hint.......hint!

All that new fangled technology... I still remember carrier pigeons! Had some in our backyard.

3 pence at the grocers for "broken biscuits", and fish & chips for 1/- ( Thats 1 shilling, or 0.10c in the new language.)

:D

Offshore

How does being 32 years old merit a gold star? Victoria, did you used to be an elementary school teacher?

How does being 32 years old merit a gold star?

Finally, my exact contemporary. We came out of the womb at the exact same time, or within a few months which in this suddenly surprising joint full of shall we say, older gentlemen, that's fantastic.

Victoria, did you used to be an elementary school teacher?

If that question means "Did you ever sleep with one of your 9-year old pupils, especially one named Wili Falau?", the answer is no. However, I did once eat Elmer's glue if that's of any help, Hambone.

:p