When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Something I have NEVER done before!

Cucumber_Jones

I don't think I could ever buy a car with full time four-wheel-drive. When your 4x4 system breaks, you will have to spend a small fortune getting it repaired. Also I would never buy a german car but let not get into that right now!!

Edit: Forgot to mention, nice Breitling-watch!! ;-)

Edited by Corgi

Awesome RS4, I'm sure you're loving it! I drive a CL500 but if you pulled up to me at a stoplight and gave me that "look", I would just smile and shake my head no...nice friggin ride. Even though its a quatro, it drives like a dream. I drove an Audi A8 for 3 years and LOVED IT.

Congrats! :victory:

oh yeah, Nice watch :victory:

Wow! Nice upgrade CJ!!

My friend drives a black B7 RS4... I used it for a day. Great great car.... I had a slight feeling of lack of the boost that my car has but the sound of the V8 is amazing!

Greetings from your cars older sister!

14709787676827_984.jpg

14681017b6e654_984.jpg

1470977449c923_984.jpg

Winter wheels:

14708cf8dc5379_984.jpg

And one in color:

1468015ed127b0_984.jpg

Maybe two :) :

14680686a9dfb0_984.jpg

Audi rules!

Cheers!

I don't think I could ever buy a car with full time four-wheel-drive. When your 4x4 system breaks, you will have to spend a small fortune getting it repaired. Also I would never buy a german car but let not get into that right now!!

Edit: Forgot to mention, nice Breitling-watch!! ;-)

Being a German car you should not worry about it braking up, as it most probably wont....that's the good thing about buying proper cars :)

Great Car, I love the Rs4, but I'm still in love with the mid 90's Porche version one....In any case I would probably buy the BMW M5, but that's me as I'm a BMW man :)

cheers

Thanks eveyone! I love all 420 HP of this baby! No worries about the AWD (Quattro) having probelms, evey audi I have had have been rock solid.

The sound from the V8 is just mean, specialy when running arounf 7,000 RPM. The car just wants fo go faster and faster and feels very solid at speed.

Nice to see the origional RS4 Sql - I love that car. For me I needed to move away from the turbos.

Yes this is a Texas car (Corgi you should like that) but I live in Canada. With the strong dollar it was a great deal to head down to the US to pick up my new toy!

I like the watch too - I love how the TI feels on the wrist.

Yes this is a Texas car (Corgi you should like that) but I live in Canada. With the strong dollar it was a great deal to head down to the US to pick up my new toy!

Now do you mind, please... That (beautiful) car goes for about 300.000 USD here in Denmark. You'd have to be a :cc_arabia: or a :pimp: to afford that kind of car. Congrats CJ, I envy you. Drive carefully :drive1: !

BTW. Love the watch too.