When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Master List of censored words

llsteve80

I have been seeing a lot of censored threads lately, and I decided to look up what I can't use without censoring. Here is the list I compiled:

(if you don't want your post edited, don't use these)

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

and while you're at this....

How can one be expected to effectively convey meaning whilst talking about watch movements when they are not allowed to say such things as

Installing the balance [censored] in this movement is a bit of [censored] [censored] while carefully [censored] [censored] the [censored] [censored] ensuring that the pallet [censored] are not impinged upon the [censored] [censored] whilst [censored] [censored] [censored] to ensure your mainspring doesn't [censored]...

Not just words, but past member IDs have been censored. Who can forget:

Horace 'The Horse[censored]er' Horse[censored]er

And

Dave [censored]

'Big [censored]' Bill Trotsky

Little Jim and Wanking Jack

(Whoa, some went thru'. Hmm, good to know)

I'm SO glad "wanking" isn't censored - I love "wanking", (it's such a great word !!) :lol:

I'm SO glad "wanking" isn't censored -

:tu:

I'm wondering if the censorship script is US-American based? Let's see. Bugger.

(Yep. One more)

The Queen is a rat-faced old gargoyle and we need a bloody republic.

(HMMM!)

I love "wanking",

You're lucky you're Fireman_Fred and not Victoria, else that would've been .sigged immediately! :lol: :lol:

I knew all the words in your list but can you please explain how this one works (I've heard that it is illegal in Italy)

[censored]

Well it's illegal in Italy because of all of the [censored] being [censored] about the [censored]. I goes back the [censored] era where such things were frowned upon such as [censored] and [censored].

Well it's illegal in Italy because of all of the [censored] being [censored] about the [censored]. I goes back the [censored] era where such things were frowned upon such as [censored] and [censored].

That's because Winston Churchill WOULD keep referring to Il Duce as Il [censored].

:tu:

I'm wondering if the censorship script is US-American based? Let's see. Bugger.

(Yep. One more)

The Queen is a rat-faced old gargoyle and we need a bloody republic.

(HMMM!)

Being US American based, I assume it would not, therefore, preclude the use of Cockney Rhyming Slang? - Opens up a whole new can of worms, me ole China !! :D

Being US American based, I assume it would not, therefore, preclude the use of Cockney Rhyming Slang? - Opens up a whole new can of worms, me ole China !! :D

Don't be such a James Blunt, Fireman_Fred!

(Oh, BTW, my cousins tell me the latest one is Uncle Fester for Child Molester. :lol: Sometimes I miss the UK. Then I remember the bloody weather)

Don't be such a James Blunt, Fireman_Fred!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(Oh, BTW, my cousins tell me the latest one is Uncle Fester for Child Molester. :lol: Sometimes I miss the UK. Then I remember the bloody weather)

You leave our bloody weather alone - without it, we'd have nothing to talk about !! ;)

I was sure that the word [censored] would be on the list and it was not because [censored] is two words. Go figure :balloon:

If you were to censor all bad words in Italian, you will need a self learning database, with neural networks...

The same can be said about cockflapping English. Just because the turdwrangling filter has a list of labkebab words as loose as a bag of slugs, it doesn't mean that you can't use terms like uphill gardener, beef curtains or wizards sleeve.