When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yet Another Newbie

I am another newbie and I have already made my first purchase. Looking forward to the arrival of my PP 24.

It seems like I am one of just a few ladies on this board, so I will be sure that any and all pictures I post display all my assets...inlcuding my watches!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I am another newbie and I have already made my first purchase. Looking forward to the arrival of my PP 24.

It seems like I am one of just a few ladies on this board, so I will be sure that any and all pictures I post display all my assets...inlcuding my watches!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Congrats on your purchase.

oh great! I have enough problems looking at the posts by members with hot girls in their avatars, now if you mix your assets with your watches......... kind of reminds me of a Seinfeld episode :p

not that there's a fixation with women on this board...but I think I speak for the group in saying that we wait with baited breath to view your watches....did I say watches?

welcome...River is awesome...good choice. BTW, my wife wants the Chanel ceramic which he also carries...

I like dirty old men...I am sure we will all get along just fin!!!!

Yeah well jonthebhoy isn't a dirty old man, he's a Scot who like's to toss his cable and also has a tilt to his kilt :bleh::lol: ................................................................................

. :black_eye:

Ken

Yeah well jonthebhoy isn't a dirty old man, he's a Scot who like's to toss his cable:black_eye:

Ken

Heh heh Ken............I can't remember the last time I tossed a cable :lol:

............in fact............come to think of it............I've never even tossed a caber!!! ;)

but I am Scot's through and through, like a stick of Edinburgh rock,.......a big stick of Edinburgh rock!

JTB

Post script.........watchgrl has a familiar disposition about her. Mmmm?

My dear Watchgrl

You will find these gentlemen (and I use the term loosely) to be highly knowledgeable, but coincidentally, horndogs of the highest degree.

A simple toss of the skirt will have tbem (most of them, excluding our skirt-wearing JohnTheBhoy) salivating and PM'ing you for more.

Dear me, there goes my PM dinger again. Who might it be this time? Tee hee.

Flounce flounce! :winkiss: