When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

World Cup Predictions

Undermeman

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it was close the Czechs only won by 3 points...........Oops sorry that close in AFL footy :bleh:

Ken

I dunno, you egg-chasers and your funny ways :rolleyes::lol::bleh:

Congrats to Australia, enjoy it you fellas - pray Brazil don't bring you down to earth with a large bump :wounded1: ouch!.

p.s. I am glad to take back earlier comments about the Czechs' 'golden age' being over - the old geezers are clearly up for it one last time before they sign up for their pensions, just hope they don't peak too early. Oh and for all you Gunners wetting your pre-school pants at the thought of Rosicky next season, I have one thing to say to you....Milan Baros, golden boot @ Euro 2004 ;):whistling:

yup, we got our asses kicked so hard... GOD!! I am so proud I am no football fan :) This is a disgrase of our country wordl reputation :p

Hye pubus, my SIL Monika is from Warsaw originally, Chicago now, anyway, she's not happy with some of the coach's decisions. What's up with that? She doesn't want to talk about it. A true fanatic. What did the coach do?, if anything, besides not win.

Edited by ekhunter

Hye pubus, my SIL Monika is from Warsaw originally, Chicago now, anyway, she's not happy with some of the coach's decisions. What's up with that? She doesn't want to talk about it. A true fanatic. What did the coach do?, if anything, besides not win.

Now I don't much about Polish football (apart from the wonder player that was Zbigniew Boniek @ Juve), but I know this...

Any coach who felt it right and appropriate to leave Jerzy Dudek out of the national squad, is obviously not all right 'up there' (in the head). I'm willing to bet his tactics against Ecuador weren't too [censored]-hot either....

That said, the Argies do look very tasty (my pre-tournament tip with Spain)

With Riquelme pulling the strings just as he does for Villareal (take note Eriksson re. Gerrard) and Messi finding his fitness after a long layoff injured, they will go far no doubt maybe all the way.

I loved the constant camera on Maradona every time they scored, good to see him looking fit and healthy in that 86 shirt, with his daughter hugging him

(I think it was his daughter, but if not, you dirty old dog Diego :lol:).

Best of all though was that once again he was wearing bilateral Rollies, hard to tell from this pic but footage showed what look like leather-strapped WG Daytonas, possibly 116519s - same as the ones supposedly snatched by Italian authorities recently, hmmm, maybe he IS a board member after all :lol:

70362-32822.jpg

Edited by docblackrock

• 3 weeks later...
Best of all though was that once again he was wearing bilateral Rollies, hard to tell from this pic but footage showed what look like leather-strapped WG Daytonas, possibly 116519s - same as the ones supposedly snatched by Italian authorities recently, hmmm, maybe he IS a board member after all :lol:

The Italian police got two subs off him. He wasn't wearing Daytonas.

...hmmm, maybe he IS a board member after all :lol:

I made a trade with him...a daytona for a sub...everything went ok...

I recommend him....transaction went well...i got a nice daytona and on the back was engraved..Diego Maradona