When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Glocks Are For Girls...

jcsbomber

The irony is the class of people who buy real panerai are not the type who takes pictures of them with guns and put them on the internet.

Haha, this is quite possibly the post that I have the biggest issue with...

So let me get this straight... Are you calling ME low class??? I believe you are, and you're basing that on the fact that I have posted pictures with reps and guns... HOWEVER you are also in the same breath calling people who own "real Panerai" of higher class that the others who have "reps" thereby calling all the users here low class...

Additionally, there are over 15k worth of "real" watches in this picture, (and many more that I didn't drag out for the shoot) so your logic is flawed, since I do own "real" watches, and still I post with firearms...

I am really not bothered by you calling me low class, but I am surprised that you would say such about ALL the other posters here...

:thumbdown:

67749-33414.jpg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Additionally, there are over 15k worth of "real" watches in this picture, (and many more that I didn't drag out for the shoot)...

67758-33413.jpg

I think the Seiko Orange Monster just tips the value up to the 15k mark :Jumpy:

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Sorry but 54mm????? Pretty dumb looking. What's next, strapping a wall clock to our wrists with a pants belt? A Navatimer is about as big as I'll go even with my big meat paws.

Well, you asked for it... (click here for the rest, and don't forget to vote in the contest, I have a real gambling problem here and need the cash!!! ;))

(sneak preview below)

120mm not including the alarm... 150mm if you count that!!!

67826-33392.jpg

You're talking about me aren't you. Come out and say it, I'm a big boy and I can take it.

Actually I was too lazy to scroll back up and see who I was talking about but since you admit to having your panties in a wad then, by all means, YES I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU PUGWASH!!!!!. :Jumpy:

Time to move on.

OK, four posts and counting since this. Apparently, in fact, not time to move on.

So, now for my bullsh*t disclaimers. I have nothing against self-aggrandizing blowhards that feel the need to stroke their egos by denigrating others on an Internet forum. I also have nothing against self-proclaimed protectors of the masses.

The very fact that you can't see the bloody difference between a gun and a rock means you shouldn't be allowed to carry a firearm.

Let's start with this. What an utterly infantile response to the point being made. Actually, you said that this statement made your point, but I'll try to explain what it was supposed to convey. Political correctness has gotten out of control. We are all big boys and girls on this forum. I don't care if it's a US forum, a British forum or a friggin Antarctic forum. If I open a thread and see something that I find offensive, like, say, a picture of seals being clubbed, then I close the thread and don't reopen it again. Almost any picture that is posted may be offensive to somebody somewhere. We don't need grotesque examples to know that. As for the rock, someone's great-great-great grandmother was probably stoned to death for being a witch. That person may find a rock far more offensive than a gun. A rediculous example to illustrate the rediculousness of what's transpired thus far. Nobody should have to worry about every possible scenario that may offend someone.

Everyone has a right to post whatever they feel is appropriate. Everyone has a right to ignore posts that they don't find appropriate. I don't think this is something that's territorial. If those rights are worth sh*t, then we don't have much of a forum anyway.

For whatever reason, you seem to think that there is some hoard of people out there that are offended by these pictures and you need to be their savior. Maybe you should just speak for yourself. You keep saying that you don't have a problem with the guns (you've used guns, blah, blah, blah). Fine. Then quit posting. Let the people that have a problem with them chime in. Or, maybe, they've elected to just close this thread and ignore it because they find the content offensive. Gee, what an idea.

Also, you're implying that we're all weak-willed, liberal (when did that become a dirty word?) pansy girly-men.

I'm not sure where I've implied this. I guess you're attibuting it to me since you put it directly under my quote. I'm not implying anything. I'm saying directly that if you can't use one click of the mouse to close a thread and not reopen it, then you have nobody to blame but yourself.

What the hell happened here!...........What happened to time to move on?....And no Savage I'm not letting you off the hook either.

In fact there is a lot of you guys acting like children, you have taken what was a good and funny thread and shoved it down the crapper, this is the kind of stuff that messed up RWG1.

Well it's not going to bloody well happen here!

Thread closed! :angry:

Ken