When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Glocks Are For Girls...

jcsbomber

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's one of the best threads I ever red.

The humour here in this topic is great.

I will rate it right now.

Even though diferrent , the nswers here have the same level of fun as the "thin red line" thread.

Most Europeans will never touch, own or need a gun in their entire lives.

Funny, I thought Glocks were made in Europe. Along with the P-90. Anyhow....

Most American's will probably never touch, own, or need a gun either. And for those who do, they shouldn't be looked down upon. When I live in England, guns were rare (not non-existant) among people (not just the criminals). However, many Brits possessed alternative offensive weapons (knives, small clubs, etc).

At least in the US, target shooting is a recognized sport. I'm not sure if Knife-fighting, wood carving or head-bashing with small clubs is a sport in Europe. :bangin:

I suppose, guns and Americans seem connected due to the media. Many of our movies & television shows (action/adventure type shows) portray American's weilding guns. However, many foreign (foreign to Americans that is) movies/shows portray Europeans/Asian's wielding guns just as often. Its just that Most of the world watch American movies/show more than we watch foreign films.

I can't blame Europeans for thinking that most American's are gun weilding madmen. It's a stereo-type. Much like the bad teeth thing for Brits, the hairy arm-pitted women of Europe, and the poor hygen of Italians, etc...

They're all just Stereo-types, right? (except, that having lived in a rural part of the UK, I can attest to the bad teeth thing...) :bleh:

Edited by usafa92

that means i suck alot because i have a sl of firearms. lol
and i'm totaly not offended either. i think this thread is the funniest thing i've seen in a long time. i can't wait to see what you guys take a picture of next.

We do not have weapons here...

But we have something even more lethal

66833-33615.jpg

How did this turn into an American bashing thread?

I wasn't aware that it had. I just made an 'artistic statement' for fun, and everyone thinks I hate Americans.

I don't hate Americans at all, for the record, and I don't object too much to gun pics, but I know plenty who do.

Guy's if you have any ideas for funny watch photo's my advise is to sit on them for a while as we are currently in the process of cooking up a great new competition. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken

We do not have weapons here...

But we have something even more lethal

66909-33606.jpg

The Catholic church ? :Jumpy:

*runs for cover from the gun-wielding Christian fundamentalists*

Being new here, where do you post these things??? (contests, etc.) Can't wait!!! :hypocrite:

Guy's if you have any ideas for funny watch photo's my advise is to sit on them for a while as we are currently in the process of cooking up a great new competition. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken

I remember visiting relatives in Poland and Czechoslovakia in the '80s, and nearly all had guns for "hunting"?

Anyway...be glad that there are millions of guns in American homes. They're the only real thing keeping George Bush from declaring himself King, and invading Europe and Asia. :animal_rooster: