When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mid Week Wrist Check (12-13th of Dec, 2007)

By-Tor

TUVM. Now I would be more than happy to sell you one. I currently am offerring them for $335 plus pp fees and shipping. Remember the days when they were $428 plus shipping and pp.

if this is true, and this is the current price of the SS high-quality HBB

people would be fools, absolute fools not to get one

seriously

I rate the HBB's thus:

#1 - polished ceramic+RG

#2 - Black Magic, polished (not brushed)

#3 - SS HBB

:X for $335.. that alone solidifies it and imnho, would destroy the SFSO as the king of "cheap" best-quality watches

the HBB's "quality" has to be seen to be believed, and at that price... *DAMN*

I took my sons up to the farm yesterday. We were there no longer than 30 seconds before the youngest fell and slammed his chin on the only icy spot in the driveway. Little lidocaine and a couple 6-0 nylons and he is good to go. Had a lot of explaining to do when my wife got home.

FARM.jpg

FARM-1.jpg

FARM-2.jpg

FARM-3.jpg

The Usual suspect

HB-BB-WRIST.jpg

HB-BB-WRIST-2.jpg

Edited by TWP

Whoa, really? Solid deal. In my opinion, possibly one of the better rep deals going. :o
I am just waiting for you to pull the trigger :lol: I have to agree with Mr. Riddle. THE BB perhaps is the best watch they have repped this year.
Whoa, really? Solid deal. In my opinion, possibly one of the better rep deals going. :o
I am just waiting for you to pull the trigger :lol: I have to agree with Mr. Riddle. THE BB perhaps is the best watch they have repped this year.

...not sure what happened yesterday, as RWG was down for me, and my Inbox said 100% full all the time (it wasn't), but here I am with the late Wristies. I think it's too late for Kostas to see it. <_<

WEDNESDAY

Both straps I will show you look alike in colour. Both straps are on very similar watches, the Andrew PAM 111 and base DSN 112. But these are very special straps, on two of my favourite watches. Here's a preview:

vstrapriostrapsidebysidag3.jpg

This is V's vintage hide, which I got from RWG member Vlydog. It looks just a little like the Metta Catherina, but with a charm of its own. In V's honour, I got, shall we say, a little 'creative' in the Wristchecks. :p

vstrapcloseuphq6.jpg

vstrapreversevq3.jpg

vstrapsideiy5.jpg

vstrapwristie1dr2.jpg

THURSDAY

The Andrew 111h on this unusual Rio strap.

pam112riostrapwristiebp3.jpg

Looks like the moths got at it. :lol:

dsc04487et0.jpg

Can you guess which watch is on top of which?

pam112111leftsidetj4.jpg

pam112111rightsideqg6.jpg

Thanks and yes it is Vic -a 1950's 6614. It's hard to tell from the photo but a third of the dial is a chocolate color now B)

I have to say with wearing larger watches these days this one doesn't see much wrist time, but it has a very special place in my heart since it was a wedding gift from my wife.