When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ALL CHRISTMAS THREADS HAVE BEEN MERGED HERE!

Viennawatch

Merry Christmas everyone....

Christmas is almost here in a few hours, which used to be awesome until I found out that the whole Santa thing is a scam and I have to stay up all night with a screwdriver and spanner erecting a swing and slide set in the garden....!! :lol:

I don't know about you guys but I wore some amazing watches over the Xmas party season without so much as a single comment....but wear one Elizabethan codpiece and everyone mentions it. Weird.... :animal_rooster:

Actually one amazing (and true) bit of Christmas spirit - I came home today and my neighbour was repairing my fence, not the shared bit, the bit at the front of my house. And he'd edged the path. The cynic in me says this is going to be one MASSIVE party he's planning (!) - but wow, a genuine Christmas miracle!!

Anyway - enough jabbering - Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone. :rudolph::rudolph::rudolph:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

shakerWall.jpg

So, it's time to wish all of you guys and gals a merry Christmas and a healthy, prosperous and most of all a peaceful new year.

Also, I'd like to thank Rob, Ken, ajoesmith, Carl E., Aaron, PT (UK), Josh and DSN for pleasant dealings and contact. And hugs to our Admin up North (takk for innsatsen din) and the team for their endless effort. Special greetings and more hugs to Saso, Shane, LordRasta, Cyril, Matt, cornerstone, TT, S

Have a most Joyous Holiday and may Santa bring you the watch of your dreams!

Here is the Bellagio Lobby in Las Vegas..

dsc04902dx4.jpg

dsc04907zz4.jpg

dsc04901ow7nx4.jpg