When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ALL CHRISTMAS THREADS HAVE BEEN MERGED HERE!

Viennawatch

The holiday season is almost here and here for some of us already, we surely are all ready to celebrate! I as well will be celebrating with family and friends and will be away for the next few weeks, therefore wishing you all already a merry Xmas and Happy New Year! Until 2008 folks! ;)

Happy Holidays! :rudolph:

Regards,

VW

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beautiful card, Narikaa. God bless you and your loved ones this Christmas/New Year.

@ALL: As Christmas draws nearer, I am progressively busier, so forgive any late PM replies, and the like.

I also have to excuse myself to my dear chum, TeeJay, who I have failed yet again. TeeJay, I know you're not Christian, and thus Christmas prezzies proper mean less to you, but it's still wrong to have tarried sending your straps. This also includes two other RWG members, who are waiting courtesies from me, but still -- promises are promises. Sorry guys. :(

(Will do so, but no more promises as to when. I can't be trusted...)

Well, either way, Happy Christmas all!

Wishing a Mele Kalikimaka to all, during this Christmas season. Times like this, I miss the spirit of Christmas in the land of 'Aloha'

hawaiisurf2santail5.jpg

[font=Impact]MELE KALIKIMAKA .. HAUOLE MAKAHIKI HOE[/font][/color].. to you hambone and all.. I'll send some pics of your High School . for the memories and diamond head lookout .. the famous stage for you and your gal watching those famous hawaiin 'submarine races"

merry Xmas.. and a Prosperous New Year. have a Blessed and Safe ...[color=#0000FF] Joyful rest of the year RWG[/color]

I just wanted to give my best to all members/supporters and the "staff" with families here on RWG.

I have stocked up for the christmas, with one from each of our great Norwegian Christmas Beer Editions, and all presents are bought in.

post-4580-1198237145_thumb.jpg

I also want to thank promotersf for the great 192 he sent me. I recived it today, and it's nothing but stunning. A great watch to wear with my suit for Christmas Eve. His shippment and service due to his sales were great.

post-4580-1198237286_thumb.jpg

I wish you all a Merry Christmas :rudolph: and as I will go offshore on work in scotland over New Years, this might be my only chance to wish you a Happy New Year 07/08.

NORing