When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

And now: My little collection...

sport ice

Okay my friends!

Here the 12 references from top to bottom, left to right:

PAM0111 F Series, PAM0195 LOGO PVD, PAM0104, PAM0239 Lefty Submersible "Chronopassion"

PAM0253 Regatta FlyBack, PAM0237 GMT (with self brushed case!), Breitling for Bentley Motors yellow gold, Breitling Chronomat Evolution

Omega Seamaster Professional Chrono, IWC "Fliergeruhr" Chrono 371704, Audemars Piguet RoyalOak "Offshore" Chrono, Rolex GMT Master II 50Th Anniversary Big Crown

Thanks!

Truly a very nice collection and you are obviously and rightfully very proud of this collection.

Over what period did you collect these? That is, what was the date when you made your first buy? When did you receive the last addition to your collection?

My first right Replica was the PAM0111 F from 2002. I can never let go this watch....;o)

I was a big panerai fan for a long time. I was... Panerai is today for me a little ever the same...

Today i`m a great fan of Audemars Piguet and IWC watches.

The next watches i think will comes is the AP "T3" (i must have this monster!) and the IWC Aquatimer "Selvin"

Very nice!!!

Thanks my friends!

Thanx for posting

That is a wonderful collection of watches there. Nice mix, although I do see that "addictive" PAM tendency showing through :p

As with others, I must admit that the case is one of the nicest I have seen. Wish I didn't just by a 20 watch display case, as yours seems both nicer AND potentially more portable if needed for a clandestine GTG B)

Altough i'm not German , Dutch in fact , i can translate it for you.

The artical is not available for sales anymore and they can't recall the offer anymore. I have seen this before even when the auction ended in a normal way.

By the way it's a nice box.

Carpe Diem,

Cats