When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Ultimate Planet Ocean Revisit

rckh

wow what a difference!! I never really thought much of this watch but now i sorta want one! :)

Hopefully i can get in on the next The Zigmeister/Cheif AR run for my Bentley Motors T. I cant wait to see that sucker with some serious double AR!

awesome watch! Congratulation!

dizz

• 2 weeks later...
I wonder how the original crystal compares to the aftermarket so to speak AR.

I was considering getting the gen crystal when I get the gen dial, but you could sure save a considerable amount of change by simply re-coating the rep crystal.

Not a knock on the UPO being shown as I think it looks great, but truthfully, the gen crystal is much less reflective than the one pictured above... You might want to consider the new coating that I've found as it is as good as OEM Omega in reflectivity and a lower cost alternative to buying a gen crystal.

Not a knock on the UPO being shown as I think it looks great, but truthfully, the gen crystal is much less reflective than the one pictured above... You might want to consider the new coating that I've found as it is as good as OEM Omega in reflectivity and a lower cost alternative to buying a gen crystal.

Here is a picture of a gen crystal fitted into an uPO by watcher.

Upoeta_002.jpg

;)