When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Shots of my Montblanc Sports Chrono

Pix

Hi Folks,

that Montblanc watch is what I have called "the smart sub" in the discussions we had recently. I am still convinced that this is the best way to describe it.

We had an excellent a very objective review by SWATCHman here... (click me)

I strongly advise all potential buyers to read it carefully.

Personally I have a very similar experience, except maybe for the bracelet, which I find better than described. I don't know if that is linked to a very different perception of the thing, or just bad luck in the finish of SWATCHman's one. Any other owner is welcome to comment. :)

In this thread I'm sharing my opinion on the Montblanc. Therefore I won't review the thing here, as it would be repeating the same. Please have a look there if my shots raised your interest.

Hope you'll like the pics... :wub:

Please note that I'm now watermarking my pics not for copyright issues (who cares ?), but to avoid scammers to use these for their auctions...

01wmia1.jpg

02wmot9.jpg

03wmwr1.jpg

04wmro8.jpg

art1wmec2.jpg

art2wmuc8.jpg

lumewmlr2.jpg

situation1wmmj9.jpg

situation2wmxr6.jpg

situation3wmay2.jpg

wristwmbw8.jpg

Well, I was thinking the same first. Finally I realize that makes it further different from other subs. A bit thinner fonts would have made it even "smarter".

If I had to change something on this Montblanc, it would be the cyclop... just because I'm really not a fan of these, on any watch. Including subs.

Hope you'll like the pics... :wub:

Please note that I'm now watermarking my pics not for copyright issues (who cares ?), but to avoid scammers to use these for their auctions...

Love the watch and the pics, thanks.

Maybe a larger watermark over the actual watch, with a good degree of opacity

may put scammers off more, ( just my opinion )

These are your pics with the watermark removed, and I`m not a scammer.

pix2.jpg

pix1.jpg

pix3.jpg

Incredible pictures Pix. This one is growing on me. I like the bezel and font Pug but the engraving on the case side is too much for me!
You see, that's actually a thing I love in the watch. :)

Finally Pix... Been waiting for them!! :thumbsupsmileyanim::wub:
I did not proceed with an other review as expected sorry, but I think that SWATCHman's one says it all. Glad you like the pics ^_^

Will you go for the Montblanc finally ?

Maybe a larger watermark over the actual watch, with a good degree of opacity
I've been hesitating, thinking that those who steal pictures are not able to remove watermarks. :lol: And also that not all pictures have large surfaces of the same colour. Someone who knows how to use PS will anyway manage to reach his goal.

But you're right.

At the end, I don't want to spoil the pictures I'm sharing here with too much text. I have to think about how to proceed. Maybe I'll simply forget about watermarking, finally.

I did not proceed with an other review as expected sorry, but I think that SWATCHman's one says it all. Glad you like the pics ^_^

Will you go for the Montblanc finally ?

After looking at your pix, I think I might finally get this one after the Chinese New Year mate... Just got myself a 2007 CD... No worries on the review though, your pix speak a million words! ^_^

No, I have actually no idea sorry.

I usually never use my watches in moisture or water environment.

It is honest to confirm that it's not waterproof, but surely gives you a disadvantage on those who does.

I tend to believe that this level of replica has a certain waterproofness (gaskets are present).

I've been hesitating, thinking that those who steal pictures are not able to remove watermarks. :lol: And also that not all pictures have large surfaces of the same colour. Someone who knows how to use PS will anyway manage to reach his goal.

But you're right.

At the end, I don't want to spoil the pictures I'm sharing here with too much text. I have to think about how to proceed. Maybe I'll simply forget about watermarking, finally.

I reckon that if someone uses your photos you should view it as the highest form of flattery !! With photos this good, who wouldn't want to copy them ?? !! ;)