When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Roll call.. How many RWG members have a genuine Panerai?

V

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't know the historic models were going to get the new quick change system.

Yeah.. I don't think so either.. I am quite sure it is just speculation that someone started.

BrianD can tell us if his 111 has the new system.

I remember reading on 'risti recently that a couple of people had 112s with the new system. Can't find the thread any more though. A couple of them compared serial numbers too to figure out when it changed.

Well if that's the case I hope you will get one with the new system (if that's what you want of course) :)

For the record, my 111j neither has the roller system nor the new strap changing system. My 250 has both.

I wonder if Panerai will make those changes (for a fee I am sure) for us if we send our watch in. I never change the band on the 250 (it just doesn't look right on anything other than OEM croc) but I change the strap on my 111 a lot.

• 1 month later...
:g: On this pic the font seems clear white. Did Panerai change this back after the yellowish font on the H-series?

Awesome watch, Gianton. Wear it well!

Looks off white to me when you compare it against the running secs hand. I have a J and it's definitely off white.