When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Link with Double AR

yaron

post-9647-1204234355_thumb.jpg

I know that this LINK comes w/o AR but there's a new version of this same watch with saphire case back and an improved bracelet clasp that has double AR, so it's not total "fantasy". Anyway, it makes the watch look totally different . I attach some wrist shots for Lani and those who like this modd.

Accurate or not, that's a huge improvement.

I loved my Link Chrono, but it was the highly reflective dial that always bothered me.

thanks By-Tor, I totally agree and I think that here it's appropriate to use the old phrase that these pics don't do justice to this beauty.

Edited by yaron

post-9647-1204234355_thumb.jpg

I know that this LINK comes w/o AR but there's a new version of this same watch with saphire case back and an improved bracelet clasp that has double AR, so it's not total "fantasy". Anyway, it makes the watch look totally different . I attach some wrist shots for Lani and those who like this modd.

thank you yaron... although the genuine does not come with AR.. what is to stop the owner from customizing his own watch... B)

I am going to get mine done as well .. wow.. imagine the black dial with the coating...AWESOME

Live Strong and Wear it Well my friend

Aloha~Shalom

R

Simply outstanding. My Link is away getting the same double AR treatment along with the ETA DW and a full servicing. I recently looked at a Link at my local AD and it did have double AR on it. This hasn't always been the case with this watch but I think TAG got smart because the dial is so detailed and the reflections were bad.

I have received gen Tag crystals for AR, and the owners have been much happier after the mod. I've also done some gen Omega SMPs, and am stripping and recoating someone's Sinn 656 next month. So, really, whether or not gen Tags have AR or not, it's still an upgrade..... and even gen owners agree apparently. ;)

LordRasta's news is all the better, too.

thank you yaron... although the genuine does not come with AR.. what is to stop the owner from customizing his own watch... B)

I am going to get mine done as well .. wow.. imagine the black dial with the coating...AWESOME

Live Strong and Wear it Well my friend

Aloha~Shalom

R

Thank you my friend, I'm looking forward to see your TAG with AR.

Good luck and keep in touch,

r