When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Let's see them Guns

lanikai

@Mentalist: You look good... you sure have good genetics. Keep up the good work man!

Thanks BT, so do you. Powerlifters are a breed apart. I never really got into it due to weak joints. Still, I'm amazed at how small your joints are. They make your muscle bellies look enormous. No wonder you have difficulty rocking a UPO.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another fellow lover of squats, deads, cleans etc, finally discovered the light about a year ago after being like a lot of other people who just do isolated exercises! have put on around 10kgs over the last year which has been good, but still would like another 20-30kgs! just trying to eat clean an get the required calories is hard!

Im 6ft2 an weight around 91kg and would like to be around the 110-120 mark!

I LOVE the indian! :)

And of course, the construction worker. Everyone else looks gay.

I remember hearing that only the indian was actually gay. Not too sure how accurate that is though...

I'm no bodybuilder, so no guns here... (same goes for firearms, as I'm British <_< )

I wanted to see firearms, damnit :lol:

The only way Arnold could beat Sergio was by resorting to dirty tricks. At the 1970 Olympia he tricked Sergio into walking offstage early during the posedown and at the 1972 Olympia he convinced the judges to hold prejudging in a dark walled room where Sergio, with his black skin, would not stand out as well. Amazing bodybuilder and the best lat to waist ratio ever seen.

Wow, I had no idea about that. I mean in Pumping Iron you can see him trying to psyche out Lou Ferrigno but most of the time it seemed like he was just messing around. Also according to Oliva and other bodybuilders too, Weider had 'favourites' who used to market his supplements, and in return he would fix the Mr Olympia contest to make sure they won. I don't know how much of that is true but look at the last Olympia Arnold entered, I think it was '82?

That was a complete joke, he comes out of retirement and trains in only 6 weeks and wins... he was no where near the winner in that one.

don,t have any photos of myself flexing.besides who cares what you look like if you can't lift anything?anyone here know anything about the ONLY real weight sport?OLYMPIC LIFTING.just kidding i like powerlifting ,too.but olympic lifting is the only way to get power not just size or brute strength.you must have speed ,flexibility,balance,and some big balls.with the olympics coming up everyone will get a chance to catch a glimpse of some true freaks.

@add46.88

Great to see the DEDICATION,.. DETERMINATION .. AND DESIRE ... to be a CHAMPION .. but a strong Mind is what gets you the results.. Go hard or go home...

Great Job !!!

"second place is the first to loose" .. compete to WIN..

Joe met Frank whilst working out at the YMCA

The bench presses & the forearm curls are what got them off that day

On the floor of a darkened locker room

For an hour these two did lay

In the distance they heard others basketball their lives away.....their lives away

Their work being over to the showers these two did go

In the shower room they showered & Frank gave his soap to Joe

A varicose veined tired exec, what the thing just did not know

Frank asked his chum to do his back & places down below, down below

To this request Joe did agree with a time square sleazy smile

The gaping mouths of washed up jocks could not cramp Joe's style

Fondling done with soaped up hands can indeed beguile

It was Greek to them & they came again

Thrashing on cold tile, on cold tile

They strolled around the locker room taking in the sights

They mounted scales, they weighed themselves

Out of habit they checked their heights

Together they squeezed blackheads underneath fluorescent lights

Then Frank performed a modern dance in Joe's bikini tights, bikini tights

Joe & Frank they left the 'Y' their exercising done

They ambled down West 23rd, their love had just begun

Back inside a dad tied sneakers for his six year old young son

And around & around the indoor track a pretty girl did run, she did run.

Edited by TTK

lol thanks lanikai:)

all this hard wok was for a good reason...i wanted my arms bigger so i wouldnt look stupid wearing a hublot big bang :lol:

@add46.88

Great to see the DEDICATION,.. DETERMINATION .. AND DESIRE ... to be a CHAMPION .. but a strong Mind is what gets you the results.. Go hard or go home...

Great Job !!!

"second place is the first to loose" .. compete to WIN..

OK ... so the wrist shots and photograhphy are brilliant .. but let's see some arm shots for a change. :o

let's see what those timepieces look like in perspective to the whole limb :rolleyes:

Let's get a look at your "guns" ... all you "young guns" show us what U got....or vintage "masters" guns.. 35 and over

I'll start.. mind you I am chemical free so these are my guns.. if you are "enhanced" then let's see your Cannons.. B)

post-2172-1204076095_thumb.jpg ... yup .. smooth .. not dieting at the moment

post-2172-1204076212_thumb.jpg ... Graham Oversize Chrono fighter

Nice arms Lanikai

btw...love the leather strap on the Chronofighter? Can you please share if this is a gen strap / what size of strap will fit the Graham.

Cheers