When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Week-end wristcheck : 29th feb - 2nd march

Pix

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing Victoria's awesome shots, I new what I wanted to wear today, so I tried sporting my Breitling to the post office...hoping that by not wearing the fiddy, the Micah Brindle strap would be there...no such luck -_-

It's okay though, the Breitling is beautiful:

Mar1stWristshot.jpg

Mar1stWristshot2.jpg

My last shot is an homage to Freddy and his great shot of the Marshall amp! :p

Mar1stWristshot3.jpg

You know when a Wristcheck thread is a really good one? When Page 3 is just as full of amazing photos as Page 1.

Great shots, one and all! Even Pirvan's, which I can't see. :p

IMG_2040.jpg

GASP! Perfection. I think I have it, but it looks SOOO good on a gen PAM, Golfman!

@Cronsell & Pug: Beautiful Fishes. I am happy to report that in SoBe, there are a lot more chances for me to see SFSOs. Or maybe, now that I got one, I just "see" more of them. :lol: (Cronsell, especially like the hommage shot)

@V: Pix was right! I see that the Cali dial is much more versatile than I thought. :)

@Omega: You don't know this, but you provided me with info on buying a Fish strap with racing "holes", in another thread. Thanks!

@Cats: If you sell your MM, they'll be queueing up for days. Gorgeous watch.

EDIT: Pirvan's just turned up!

@PTOLOMEO: Hope you see this. Dude, is that the Simona blue? I do have it, good memory! I have yet to put it on any watch. I am saving it, for what I don't know. But we'll see, maybe a gen. :p

My DRSD from TTK:

drsd.JPG

and Sunday, TTK's GMT:

gmt.JPG

Funny! and sad at the same time... :o

This weekend. The watch that has made me treat it like an actual 10K valued watch:

DSC00814.jpg

You know you're crazy when you are caring for these watches better than your own gens of the same relative value.

SATURDAY

DSN 113H with OF Mario Paci Medici Tan.

Did you know that in American restaurants, if you dine before 6 PM, it's two for one draught time? So I had a Sam Adams. :)

dsn113ofmpmedicitan2qt5.jpg

Velvety rich strap this Medici. I quite like it with the white-dials!

dsn113ofmpmedicitanlengcu4.jpg

@Demon: I wish I had Photoshop! I just discovered Paint.net though. Very nice proggie. Your second to last pic is my fave. :p

@UB7: What an exquisite fireplace! It's a true Americana classic.

@Frank: Welcome back! Bbell6 was asking about touring Swiss watch factories in another thread. Maybe you have tips?

Listening to some music while enjoying a bailey's hot chocolate by the fire..yummm..life is good!

FIRE.jpg

can you believe that the previous owners of my house put a wall in front of that beautiful drystone?? i was pleasantly surprised when we ripped down the wall, like finding buried treasure :D

@Victoria - Thanks! The house was built in the late 30's by one of Frank Lloyd Wright's students - one of the main reasons I fell in love with the house

Nothing like a bit of Kirlian Wristshots :lol: (well almost like Kirlian photos ;))

Wow! On the contrary, I love them. May I save them for future use? Personal Photo and all that. :)

@Demon: Perfect. Another candidate for Kirlianation would be Frank's Espresso Club pic. :p

Wow! On the contrary, I love them. May I save them for future use? Personal Photo and all that. :)

@Demon: Perfect. Another candidate for Kirlianation would be Frank's Espresso Club pic. :p

SNV86751.jpg

SNV86768.jpg

testing4.jpg

testing2.jpg

testing3.jpg

If any members want me to remove their photo, please PM me and I will remove immediately, (I just thought they look so cool ;))