When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rambo Watch

UncleJay

This JUST IN ................. RAMBO wears a Panerai!!!

Does this mean there's going to be a new range of "Rambotech" Pams - (God help us !!!!) :lol:

Arr arr... I just downloaded it :lol:

I liked it. :)

Ken is just bitter because he won't look as good when he hits 900 years old.

BTW, I thought this thread was about suggesting watches for Rambo to wear, to kill baddies. I have one. How about the MTM "Special Ops BLACK HAWK" watch?

Black-Wawk-VELCROW-B.jpg

Speaking of Crown Princes, as worn by the future King of Spain:

watchqueenfelipexl2.jpg

Not exactly a very Rambo action shot, I agree. :)

Ken is just bitter because he won't look as good when he hits 900 years old.

What do you mean Victoria........I don't look that good now :p

But at least I learned to talk in preps :D

But seriously folks the plot of the movie is basically something moved..........kill it

Ken

This JUST IN ................. ELVIS is still Dead!!!

^_^

If this is the famous Uncle Jay I've heard of in the past, he would know that Rambo wears a Panerai.

So I'm guessing his post was not "Hey, guys I just found out Rambo wears Panerai", but to spark conversation. My bad, Uncle Jay. :p

@Kenberg: I sala'am to Uncle Jay my respects! Now the attached pic in the Bonati rumour makes sense. :)

Yes Victoria this is the famous Uncle Jay you have heard about in the past, so yes he deserves a little respect from all of us although I'm sure he is happy doing the noob bit with us.

Ken

Yes Victoria this is the famous Uncle Jay you have heard about in the past, so yes he deserves a little respect from all of us although I'm sure he is happy doing the noob bit with us.

If he's been around a while, he knows what to expect. :)

Wow you go away on travel for two weeks and look at what happens. WOW. This is my first post back and I'm completely floored at everything that went on here. Anyway, I received my copy of Watch Times and they had two great Panerai articles in them. In one article what struck me the most is that Panerai owes it's success to Stallone. In the article (and on Wikipedia under Panerai) "[Panerai] launch(ed) its products to the civilian market, but remained relatively obscure until the actor Sylvester Stallone spotted and bought a Panerai Luminor in a jewellery store in Rome in 1995 to wear during shooting of the film Daylight.[1] Stallone ordered a small batch of such watches with his signature on the case back, called Slytech. He offered them as gifts to friends, including Arnold Schwarzenegger. The watch gained rapid popularity, and Officine Panerai was eventually taken over by Richemont in 1997."

Thanks Sly.

btw its good to be back here

Hey, I knew what I was getting into B) and I have to say it's really great here. This reminds me of how things were in the past with the Panerai community. Yes, the "this just in" was a joke. I hope to be able to contribute here, but I'm still learning for now. BTW, thanks to all for the well wishes, the emails have been great!